Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crack: 7:30-6:30 today :drool:

Tomorrow sounds like 7-???????? We cannot leave at all. NO ONE gets to leave for any reason tomorrow until every single deal has been completed. I guess I don't get to go to the family Hanukkah party :sad: Last year we were out by 4:00 but last year was a lot more organized than this year. :mad:

I am officially done with my work though...except for anything unexpected that shows up. At my work, expect the unexpected at the end of the month. But it won't be anything too bad. So it's just helping out other people...which sucks ass because I only know what I do and not what other people do :madspit:

*you can ignore me. I'm delusional right now. If I had more than a 4 minute drive from work I think I would have taken a nap in the car before driving home. :crazy: *

arw9797 said:
*you can ignore me. I'm delusional right now. If I had more than a 4 minute drive from work I think I would have taken a nap in the car before driving home. :crazy: *

Did you say something? :eyebrow: :shrug:

:laugh: :wink: We have similiar stuff going on where I work. End of the year providers start calling us about bills they have outstanding for a status because they are trying to get their books straight. I took today off though :macdevil: So I didnt have to deal with it today. Tommorrow one last time and then its off for three days again. :drool:

Good luck, I hope you dont miss your family get together. That would stink.

I am so hungry but the only thing I have for food is stuff I would need to cook.

Tomorrow is lunch from Lone Spur :love: That's right by my apartment too so if ever any randooooomers come out my way, we're going there. It's soooo good :drool: :drool:

But lunch tomorrow doesn't help me with dinner tonight. :|

Blue Room said:

Did you say something? :eyebrow: :shrug:

:laugh: :wink: We have similiar stuff going on where I work. End of the year providers start calling us about bills they have outstanding for a status because they are trying to get their books straight. I took today off though :macdevil: So I didnt have to deal with it today. Tommorrow one last time and then its off for three days again. :drool:

Good luck, I hope you dont miss your family get together. That would stink.

:mad:

:wink:

No one at my work gets to take off this week, except my partner who didn't have daycare on Monday so she got her day off approved and then yesteday when her kids were sick. :|

I hope I can make it tomorrow mainly because if I don't, I'll have to call everyone to thank them for the gifts and I really don't have the time, engery, or patience to make phone calls with my relatives this weekend. I'd rather just have a shocked and excited look on my face when I open up their little gift to me and then thank them in person. :huh:

arw9797 said:

I hope I can make it tomorrow mainly because if I don't, I'll have to call everyone to thank them for the gifts and I really don't have the time, engery, or patience to make phone calls with my relatives this weekend. I'd rather just have a shocked and excited look on my face when I open up their little gift to me and then thank them in person. :huh:

Having to make calls to all the relatives would take up a decent amount of time too.

and crickets.....................................

I seem to drive everyone away on these threads. :sigh:

Oh well, I'm off to buy something on the internet! :wink:

:scream: There's something wrong with my USB port and now I can't update my iPod! :sad:

fah said:
I'm still writing Christmas cards :lmao:

Even my kids are going 'Mom...you know Christmas was 4 days ago...'

They are not "Christmas" cards, tell the mini fahs they are HOLIDAY cards.....and since it is, technically, STILL the "Holidays", you are not late!! :whistle:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

The exact same thing happened to me this week. Then I tried my camera software cord thingy and it worked like a charm. I tried the ipod one again yesterday and all was well, so maybe it's just a glitch? :shrug:
Nope, tried the camera cable too and nothing. :sad:

:yawn:

I have to go to my Weight Watchers meeting today :(

It's going to be ugly :sad:

I tried to make the 9am meeting but that just wasn't going to happen so now I'm shooting for noon.

zoney! said:
:hug:

We live in such a wonderful world...

This just reinforces my thoughts earlier of how well we live...very safe lives here in the U.S. - letting fairly little things making us weary.

I am sorry Shari....:( :hug:

I agree and thank you.

Carek1230 said:

They are not "Christmas" cards, tell the mini fahs they are HOLIDAY cards.....and since it is, technically, STILL the "Holidays", you are not late!! :whistle:

BRILLIANT!!!

fah said:
:yawn:

I have to go to my Weight Watchers meeting today :(

It's going to be ugly :sad:

I tried to make the 9am meeting but that just wasn't going to happen so now I'm shooting for noon.

I signed up for Weight Watchers again, but I'm doing it online :reject:

I was doing pretty good for the last couple of weeks, lost 4 pounds. But then the holidays started and I said, "Screw it, I'll keep track again after New Year's." I mean, there were two types of pie in the fridge, two! :drool: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom