Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it is year end at my job. If you don't know what that means then you have absolutely no idea how draining my job is right now.

What does that mean for Amanda? That means that every single deal I have on my list that can possibly get paid by Friday has to get paid out so everyone gets credit for it for the year...the customer, broker, sales rep, vendor. It's all about taxes.

So instead of getting one or two deals to my funding dept a day, I have a total of 20 deals to get there by Friday and that does not include any deals coming in the mail tomorrow or Friday that I do not know about. It's about 5 times more work per day. The amount of work that I have to do between now and Friday most likely will not get done unless there is someone that can help me out. There is not enough time in one day for me to do it all. I could have stayed longer but I couldn't add anything anymore so I left.

This week is my Christmas season, back to school, and whatever the hell else rolled into one. :crack: It's the absolute busiest week of the year and I can't think straight. Didn't help that my partner could care less and calls in all the time. Unfortunately for her, today might have been the nail in the coffin. I don't think she's going to have a pleasant morning tomorrow. She left a voice mail for me this morning saying she really didn't have anything pending and that she'll get to it tomorrow. :| Nothing pending but 10 deals that needed to be completed and get to funding. I got about 1/4 of her deals done in between working on my 20.

So........this is my week. :scream:

zoney! said:
I work like 50-60 hour weeks.

I don't give it much thought though.

I enjoy my job and I realize I am lucky to have it. And I have takem close to $4000 in pay cuts in the last year!

I try not to talk about it here though.

so does that mean that I can't talk about here or that I can't be incredibly fried after a long day? :huh:

arw9797 said:
Unfortunately for her, today might have been the nail in the coffin.

Randoom brain share.

That makes THREE of us dealing with attendance issues today.

Good luck with the week ARW9797! Thank God its only one week!

What doesn't kill you...only improves your resume!

Good evening Randooomers :wave:

Co-workers who call in sick and make everyone else work twice as hard :down:

I have heard through the grapevine that there has been much overtime available at my office during the past week but I put the 'dont even think about calling me' note on my call-out card.

3458%3A6588%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32334238%3B3%3A35nu0mrj

:lmao:

Long story...

:lmao:

N, a few randoomers met her, and her mum were in Guatemala for two weeks and just got home~Her tour bus was hijacked :crack: by men with AK-47's and they were all forced to get off the bus, they were tied up and told to lie down face down on the ground with their eyes shut TIGHTLY. They were robbed, the bus driver was beaten and a guatemalan tour guide was sexually assaulted.....
There is more to the horror that I will hear about on New Years Eve. I stood there in the store shaking and hugging her and her mom about 7 times.......she hasn't slept well because all she can see are these men and Ak-47's and I want to throw up.

shari schultz said:
N, a few randoomers met her, and her mum were in Guatemala for two weeks and just got home~Her tour bus was hijacked :crack: by men with AK-47's and they were all forced to get off the bus, they were tied up and told to lie down face down on the ground with their eyes shut TIGHTLY. They were robbed, the bus driver was beaten and a guatemalan tour guide was sexually assaulted.....
There is more to the horror that I will hear about on New Years Eve. I stood there in the store shaking and hugging her and her mom about 7 times.......she hasn't slept well because all she can see are these men and Ak-47's and I want to throw up.
:ohmy: Oh my God!!!!

I don't even know what to say!

That's awful.

:(

shari schultz said:

Oh my god....that is horrible. I'm in shock.

I was pretty speechless myself and actually still am.
If I am alternating between shaking, tears and wanting to throw up, I cannot even think of what she feels

I have to go...........early day.
:wave: and thanks for listening.................................

shari schultz said:
I was pretty speechless myself and actually still am.
If I am alternating between shaking, tears and wanting to throw up, I cannot even think of what she feels

I have to go...........early day.
:wave: and thanks for listening.................................
*a million non-cartoon hugs*

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow...

:hug:

We live in such a wonderful world...

This just reinforces my thoughts earlier of how well we live...very safe lives here in the U.S. - letting fairly little things making us weary.

I am sorry Shari....:( :hug:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

OMG

:hug: :hug:

shari schultz said:

:(

:drool: sushi!

:drool: It's raining...maybe it'll be kinda slow at work and the place won't look like a bomb went off at the end of the day!

Back
Top Bottom