Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:

:hug:
or would you rather I pointed and laughed since you are not accepting sympathy :shifty:

sucky day on this end too..........
Dad ended up in emergency and is now spending the night........:sigh:

:(

I hope he's ok! :hug:

ZONEY.....please answer my original question from yesterday and then we won't ever discuss flights again :love:

Do I have to pay taxes or fees on a "FREE" ticket? I actually have a ticket option for a wee little trip I am planning that says I can use 25,000 miles, which is what I have. Is it competely 100% free or do I need to pay anything?

:sexywink: Thanks!

:shifty: Anyone up for Vegas on St Patty's day?

arw9797 said:
ZONEY.....please answer my original question from yesterday and then we won't ever discuss flights again :love:

Do I have to pay taxes or fees on a "FREE" ticket? I actually have a ticket option for a wee little trip I am planning that says I can use 25,000 miles, which is what I have. Is it competely 100% free or do I need to pay anything?

:shifty: Anyone up for Vegas on St Patty's day?

I think I had to pay maybe like 5 bucks or something like that when I used mine...dont remember for sure though.

I'm up for Vegas...chance to get a new hat. :D

fah said:
St Patricks Day is during our Spring Break this year :hmm:

:ohmy: Meet us!!!!!

We're actually thinking of doing Vegas, So Cal, Vegas. We might not actually be in Vegas on St Patty's. Still need to figure out the actual dates of our split trip but we're definitely driving out to Joshua Tree for a day or two.....:drool:

arw9797 said:

ARW -

I actually have no clue. When I was digging around nwa.com yesterday, I saw something about taxes...but I cannot find it today...and I am a bit distracted by a beauty queen with brocolli on her foot.

Back
Top Bottom