Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The change machine at the credit union is not fixed yet :grumpy:. It's been broken for a week.

They will only let you deposit your spare change if their machine has counted it and printed you out a little slip for you to take to the teller (and for this they charge you 3% of what you put in :madspit: ).

I need to put my spare change in my account so I have more $ to pay for Hawaii :banghead:.

So I decided to come home from work before my hair appt and planned on just relaxing in front of the tv for a half hour before leaving...until my mom informed me she needed stuff mailed at the post office...this irritated me because I JUST WENT TO THE POST OFFICE YESTERDAY AND SHE KNEW I WAS GOING!

Ok outburst over.

Got my hair cut and I like it...kept most of the length got my layers back in shape and some bangs which I really like. She made my day when she said "you're always so stylish" when I got up to leave.

tiny dancer said:
Anybody here have high heating bills? My last bill was $166.00. Since then I been setting the heat at 65 degrees. I wera lots of layers.

Mine last month was $140, highest one I have had since I lived in my house (3 years now). I have the thermostat set at 64 degrees and it was still that high!

Utility bills...

Gas/heat = $121/month

Electricity = $81/month

We pay by installments thus we pay the same amount every month.

We have a programmable thermostat set for 20C (68F) at the high end.

shari schultz said:
thanks............

so was it skating or sleeping?
Sleeping! :drool: I hit Snooze for awhile, and then at 6:40 I thought about my oh-so-dull blades (seriously...I'm frightened they're so dull) and getting out of my warm cozy bed...so I reset the alarm for 8:30 and fell into this super-crazy dream which was interrupted twice by the phone.

Kariann said:
Fellow skating fans...Ice Diaries on TLC starts tonight at 10pm.
:combust:

I'll miss most of it...but they'll probably repeat it!

We were talking about it at work today. They all have WAY different taste in music, but we're all skate geeks!

:happy: I am sitting here with my foot up and a bag of frozen broccoli on my ankle (we were out of peas) because I'm a stupid klutz and I fell off my show this afternoon. At first I just had it elevated and my mom came in and took my sock off and I have a nice bruise.

Kariann said:
As it's a stupid injury since I was just WALKING I refuse sympathy. :mad: I yelled at my full-time physical therapist coworker for telling me to put ice on it.

Meg: I can't put ice on it! I'm still here for 5 hours!

Within a few hours I was walking around with a garbage bag with some ice in the bottom tied to my ankle. :reject:

Schmeg said:

As it's a stupid injury since I was just WALKING I refuse sympathy. :mad: I yelled at my full-time physical therapist coworker for telling me to put ice on it.

Meg: I can't put ice on it! I'm still here for 5 hours!

Within a few hours I was walking around with a garbage bag with some ice in the bottom tied to my ankle. :reject:

Those are some of the worst that happen...when they are under normal conditions out of nowhere.

Kariann said:

Those are some of the worst that happen...when they are under normal conditions out of nowhere.
And other people walking around laugh at you. :sad:

My toes are cold. :grumpy:

I would love to take a picture of the broccoli on my foot but my camera is on the bureau, which would demand getting up and attempting to walk, and I'm going to put that off as long as I can.

Schmeg said:
:happy: I am sitting here with my foot up and a bag of frozen broccoli on my ankle (we were out of peas) because I'm a stupid klutz and I fell off my show this afternoon. At first I just had it elevated and my mom came in and took my sock off and I have a nice bruise.

:hug:
or would you rather I pointed and laughed since you are not accepting sympathy :shifty:

sucky day on this end too..........
Dad ended up in emergency and is now spending the night........:sigh:

shari schultz said:

:hug:
or would you rather I pointed and laughed since you are not accepting sympathy :shifty:

sucky day on this end too..........
Dad ended up in emergency and is now spending the night........:sigh:
YES, PLEASE POINT AND LAUGH! :hyper:

:( I'm sorry about your dad. :hug:

I am 81 posts from Blue Crack Addict.

Someone shut me up. Please.

Maybe at 15,000 I'll start posting as my alter full-time. :hmm:

:hmm: Now I'm curious, what is Schmeg's alter? Is it a secret, or is it known? Inquiring minds must know! :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your Dad Shari, I hope everything is ok.

Thanks.

smilies-1652.png
typomeg.gif

Back
Top Bottom