Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Room said:

:laugh: Glad you clarified! :up: Although, those two rooms are probably the highlight of touring the actual home. The first thing that struck me though was the front gate. You see that on TV and it looks like its about 10 feet high when in reality its about 3 to 5 feet high.
These ones? :wink:

345974%3B37%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323536%3C55%3B55ot1lsi

I totally could've jumped them if I tried.

Kariann said:
Blue Room....Did you go to Sun when you were there?

I still have minor music "moments" when I think about having been in the same room where so many started out and music history was in the making.

Unfortunately I didnt get to. We were only in Memphis for the day. Went to Graceland in the morning and then went to the stadium to try to meet the band beforehand. Unfortunately they drove right by that day (Bono waved). But we sort of tailgated in the parking lot during soundcheck, it was a good time.

Kariann said:
I think I'm going to try to get some sleep in a few. I didn't sleep at all last night after a disturbing dream.
Still the disturbing dreams? :( Is it the same thing night after night, or a new disturbance every time?

Blue Room said:

Unfortunately I didnt get to. We were only in Memphis for the day. Went to Graceland in the morning and then went to the stadium to try to meet the band beforehand. Unfortunately they drove right by that day (Bono waved). But we sort of tailgated in the parking lot during soundcheck, it was a good time.

Yeah I didn't go the first time we went either due to time but if you ever go back to Memphis you should go...it isn't a major tour but to be in that room was so cool.

There's a skating show on right now and Ekaterina Gordeeva's daughter looks JUST like her dad. :sad: I can't believe he died more than 10 years ago.

Blue Room said:

See, they even look fairly big in your picture. I couldnt believe how small they appeared in person.
Actually I'm only 2 1/2 feet tall.

Schmeg said:
There's a skating show on right now and Ekaterina Gordeeva's daughter looks JUST like her dad. :sad: I can't believe he died more than 10 years ago.

:(

speaking of skating I thought of you when I saw this on tv:

SHOW # 1: Skating With Celebrities

NETWORK: Fox

REMINDS US OF: Dancing With the Stars

PREMISE: On Fox's Skating With Celebrities, six celebs with no professional ice skating experience will pair up with six professional ice skaters to train and compete for an unprecedented skating title. One team will be eliminated each week.

MORE ABOUT THE SHOW: The celebrities who will be competing on "Skating With Celebrities" are "Full House" star Dave Coulier, Olympic Decathlon Gold Medalist Bruce Jenner, "Diff'rent Strokes" actor Todd Bridges, actress Kristy Swanson, 80's singer Deborah Gibson, and "Good Day LA" reporter Jillian Barberie.

Kariann said:

I forgot about that being on...I saw it on the guide on tv and meant to tell my mom about it....guess it's too late now.
It's cute...Jenni Meno and Todd Sand* do the dumbest program ever...but watching Katya skate with Daria was great!

*When Nationals was in Providence I volunteered to collect money in the stands for the Memorial Fund so I could meet Todd Sand. :shifty: I've been a celebrity stalker for YEARS now.

Schmeg said:

It's cute...Jenni Meno and Todd Sand* do the dumbest program ever...but watching Katya skate with Daria was great!

Was that the show on Bravo?

My sister wanted to watch "Dancing with the Stars" instead.

I used to tape figure skating programs to keep. I've been lax about it this season though. Too much U2 stuff going on :lol:.

Schmeg said:

*When Nationals was in Providence I volunteered to collect money in the stands for the Memorial Fund so I could meet Todd Sand. :shifty: I've been a celebrity stalker for YEARS now.

Speaking of Nationals did you see that Michelle Kwan has an injury and wont be there? I guess she is going to petition to go to the Olympics from what I read in the paper this morning.

shari schultz said:

:(

speaking of skating I thought of you when I saw this on tv:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:nerd:

kellyahern said:

Was that the show on Bravo?

My sister wanted to watch "Dancing with the Stars" instead.

I used to tape figure skating programs to keep. I've been lax about it this season though. Too much U2 stuff going on :lol:.

Yeah I usually watch alot of them with my mom but I always seem to miss when they are on until they are half over.

kellyahern said:

It's hard to believe that was 10 years ago, that was so sad :sad:

I'm glad she's happy and remarried though now.
I cried for about a year. Seriously. My all-time favorite pairs team. My mom and I went to the hospital where he died the first time we went to Lake Placid, New York, and she made me take a picture. :shifty:

Kariann said:
Ok so we'll all need to watch it and discuss! Shari you are in charge of making us aware of when it is on since you brought it to our attention. :D

Oh...........the pressure! :D:D:D:D:D

Okay I'm almost done postwhoring...here's some generic replies...

1. Yes, the show was on Bravo, and I, too, have a collection of skating tapes almost as extensive as my U2 collection...and some of them are my own competitions. :D

2. Good night to all who are leaving!! GOOD dreams!

Kariann said:

Speaking of Nationals did you see that Michelle Kwan has an injury and wont be there? I guess she is going to petition to go to the Olympics from what I read in the paper this morning.
:shocked: No!!!!!!!! Holy crap!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom