Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
puppy!!!! :cute:
I miss having a dog. I love :love: it when a friend brings her dog around or I go to her place.........Golden Retriever:heart:

I went into to work one morning to find a note from my co-worker that said, "There's a dead rat in the kitchen. I covered it with a pot."

Okay, so I have to get it out of there before people start coming in. I go into the kitchen, lift the pot, there's a rat there in the trap, but IT'S NOT DEAD!!!! :yikes:

It was gross. I picked up the trapped at one end, trying to keep the struggling rat on the other end, ran through the building and dumped the whole thing, trap and all, in the dumpster :reject:.

When my co-worker came in, I had the great pleasure of telling her, "It wasn't dead!"

Photo135-Bichon_Friese-WhiteDog-Pup.jpg

^Not Max, but a representation of what Max looks like....:shifty:

My former boss has a Bichon named Max. He is just a bundle of fun energy........Everytime I see him, I think about getting another dog.

kellyahern said:
I went into to work one morning to find a note from my co-worker that said, "There's a dead rat in the kitchen. I covered it with a pot."

Okay, so I have to get it out of there before people start coming in. I go into the kitchen, lift the pot, there's a rat there in the trap, but IT'S NOT DEAD!!!! :yikes:

It was gross. I picked up the trapped at one end, trying to keep the struggling rat on the other end, ran through the building and dumped the whole thing, trap and all, in the dumpster :reject:.

When my co-worker came in, I had the great pleasure of telling her, "It wasn't dead!"

:giggle:

I have this image of Kelly trying to take the rat's pulse

OMG ~ I need more sleep :huh:

shari schultz said:
Photo135-Bichon_Friese-WhiteDog-Pup.jpg

My former boss has a Bichon named Max. He is just a bundle of fun energy........Everytime I see him, I think about getting another dog.

:cute: :cute:

The puppy has been described so far as cute, with a bear face and weighs about 2 pounds,

kellyahern said:

Once again I use the word
bleeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh! *twitch*

kellyahern said:

Oh my god! The things we have to do at work!

That reminds me of the pictures of a mouse that got stuck in a printer at the warehouse at work. I don't have the pictures anymore but it seriously looked like it was thinking....holy crap how did I get in the mess. It survived with no injuries.

Kariann said:
1 day until the Elvis-A-Thon! :hyper: So much entertainment for a mere 5 bucks and I just found out that Ukelele Man is scheduled to be there again! Gotta love an old guy covering Elvis on the ukelele!

What is an 'Elvis-A-Thon' ???

fah said:

What is an 'Elvis-A-Thon' ???

A local club here has a bunch of bands etc come in and they each do 3 different Elvis songs...some are really good and some are really bad and it goes on all night to commemorate the King's Bday and the money goes to charity. It was so much fun last year....I didnt have a drop of alcohol but it was so much fun I felt drunk by the time we left.

Kariann said:

That reminds me of the pictures of a mouse that got stuck in a printer at the warehouse at work. I don't have the pictures anymore but it seriously looked like it was thinking....holy crap how did I get in the mess. It survived with no injuries.

You PM'd it to me and I er, um........saved it.
34372667232327Ffp453Dot3E23273D63A8.jpg

poor little thing..................

Kariann said:

It is...last year there was a guy dancing in aisle between tables and doing Elvis karate moves...some random guy kept high fiving with me when they played a song he liked....good people watching.

I think you should dress like one of women in his life....Priscilla maybe. Get that really big hair thing going and severe makeup :yes:

Oh yes, I think you should do it :D

kellyahern said:

OMG. :crack: I would've cried.

I don't think I like Gross Randoom. :lol:

Kariann said:

:lol: I remember that picture...it was cute in a "Help me!" sort of way.

Edit: next time I'll read the whole thread before replying.
:applaud: Shari! :help::cute:!

Back
Top Bottom