Hula With Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just like both of my jobs.....this place is so slow today! Hardly anything has gone on since I left job #1 at 5:00.

It was sooo dead today at both jobs. I went from absolute insanity at job #1 to doing absoulutely NOTHING :scream:

knowing that people here like stories like this:

I left my apartment at 8:30a for a 9:25a flight to Detroit to get to Minneapolis at 12:30p for a 1:00p interview that was over at 1:26p - that left me with a 5:05p flight to Detroit for a flight home that meant I just walked in my door at 11:01p.

Interview went O.K. - hard to tell. They know me and my work.

I did get to go to Noodles & Company in Highland Park though with a friend who is home for three weeks from Korea. Thought of ARW when they offered me tofu.

:shh: I had crackers tonight.

This low carb thing is out. I'm just going to have to be more conscious of what I eat but I'm not going to do this low carb crap. :tsk: An all meat diet doesn't exactly work for vegetarians :tsk:

zoney! said:
knowing that people here like stories like this:

I left my apartment at 8:30a for a 9:25a flight to Detroit to get to Minneapolis at 12:30p for a 1:00p interview that was over at 1:26p - that left me with a 5:05p flight to Detroit for a flight home that meant I just walked in my door at 11:01p.

Interview went O.K. - hard to tell. They know me and my work.

I did get to go to Noodles & Company in Highland Park though with a friend who is home for three weeks from Korea. Thought of ARW when they offered me tofu.

You went to Noodles and not Chipotle?!?!?! :tsk:

I :heart: Highland Park :drool:

I hope the interview went well!!! That's 2 people this week that went on interviews. At least you have a job though. My sister is out of work right now....

Schmeg said:
:wave:

All this talk of tofu...I want to try some now.

:shifty:

no...you really don't. If you are ok with really weird texture food then go for it. It wasn't as bad as the veggie burger but close.

I'm starting to gag again so maybe all of the tofu conversations need to end

N
O
W
!

arw9797 said:
You went to Noodles and not Chipotle?!?!?! :tsk:

I :heart: Highland Park :drool:

Schmeg and I went to Chipolte In the Baltimore area on Monday night. I haven't had Noodles since Friday :)lol:). My friend is a vegetarian, and I feel there is more options for vegetarians at Noodles than Chipolte (I only eat vegetarian at bothe places anyway).

arw9797 said:

no...you really don't. If you are ok with really weird texture food then go for it. It wasn't as bad as the veggie burger but close.

I'm starting to gag again so maybe all of the tofu conversations need to end

N
O
W
!

veggie burger........... :barf:

:laugh:

I agree, not as bad as tofu though. I had one once that was OK. I doused it with ketchup though. So it had more of that taste to it.

Story time and then I'm going to sleep...

There's a 16 year old girl at job #2 that has never ever in her life heard of U2 and/or Bono. :sad: I told her I would make her some CD's. One of the radio hits and then ARW's favorites. I also will bring in some pictures. It just blows me away that she's never even heard of them! It's not like we're talking about some 80's one hit wonder.

Anyways while we were talking, another girl came over. She's more my age. She asked what we were talking about. I said U2. She then says she wants to take Edge's hat off and lick his head because he's so damn hot! :cute: I told her I have pictures of me with him. She gave me a :shocked: look and then told me to stop talking about him because she was starting to have impure thoughts.

The 16 year old stood there like this: :| the whole time.

It's rare that I have a U2 conversation with someone and it turns into pleba. :cute:

arw9797 said:
Story time and then I'm going to sleep...

There's a 16 year old girl at job #2 that has never ever in her life heard of U2 and/or Bono. :sad: I told her I would make her some CD's. One of the radio hits and then ARW's favorites. I also will bring in some pictures. It just blows me away that she's never even heard of them! It's not like we're talking about some 80's one hit wonder.

Anyways while we were talking, another girl came over. She's more my age. She asked what we were talking about. I said U2. She then says she wants to take Edge's hat off and lick his head because he's so damn hot! :cute: I told her I have pictures of me with him. She gave me a :shocked: look and then told me to stop talking about him because she was starting to have impure thoughts.

The 16 year old stood there like this: :| the whole time.

It's rare that I have a U2 conversation with someone and it turns into pleba. :cute:

:up:

Don't you love those moments when they happen!

T and I were talking about the videos for Streets and NYD today.

fah ~ I also got your card yesterday!

My cards never made it out of the bag from the store I bought them at :reject:

arw9797 said:
:shh: :shifty: I had carbs for lunch.

:scream:

:shh: I won't tell anyone :shifty:

I am off to find some chicken soup to hopefully help with the cold....*achooo!* pass the kleenex...............

I started out my day on a pretty gross note...

I went in and noticed an icky type smell at my desk which I determined was the travel coffee mug sitting my my desk so I decided to take it and empty it as I got some ice and water in mine. When I went to the sink to empty it out and took the lid off it reeked and I soon discovered that there had been a milk product in there that had spoiled to the point of it curdling and was solid....it was so gross that I gagged and almost threw up in the sink. The water pressure is so bad in the cafe and there is no such thing as hot water that I went to the bathroom to clean the rest since it would still stink and could hardly stand it....I've seriously gagged and almost literally thrown up thinking back about it....it was that bad. When I got back to my desk it still smelled so I ended up sticking the Lysol anti-bacterial wipe that I use to clean my desk each morning to ward of the various sickness going around in it to try to kill some of the smell.

:barf:

Kariann said:
I started out my day on a pretty gross note...

I went in and noticed an icky type smell at my desk which I determined was the travel coffee mug sitting my my desk so I decided to take it and empty it as I got some ice and water in mine. When I went to the sink to empty it out and took the lid off it reeked and I soon discovered that there had been a milk product in there that had spoiled to the point of it curdling and was solid....it was so gross that I gagged and almost threw up in the sink. The water pressure is so bad in the cafe and there is no such thing as hot water that I went to the bathroom to clean the rest since it would still stink and could hardly stand it....I've seriously gagged and almost literally thrown up thinking back about it....it was that bad. When I got back to my desk it still smelled so I ended up sticking the Lysol anti-bacterial wipe that I use to clean my desk each morning to ward of the various sickness going around in it to try to kill some of the smell.

:barf:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccchhhhh! :barf:

I have done this too........:reject: so I know all too well about the smell and the gagging............... bleeeeeeeech!

Re the above posts...

When I went back to work on Monday I cleaned up/out our fridge and there were some ex-milk products in there too and I had a similiar experience :hug:

Lets talk about something different now :)

My co-worker is going to sneak her new puppy into work tonight :shh:

Back
Top Bottom