Hula With Randoooooooom - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-31-2005, 02:42 PM   #136
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

The best present ever:

My manager told me the second I walked in the door at 9:30 that I wouldn't have to work past 12:30 today unless I wanted to!!!!

I wanted to hug her. I'm home

I think I might change and go shopping

I went out and bought some Christmas LED lights this morning. Who can resist the half price/bonus point sale at the drug store

I did not buy half price Christms candy...I resisted the milk chocolate Lindt reindeers that were staring at me

Old 12-31-2005, 03:35 PM   #137
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Best Buy gift cards. One of my favorites. I can ALWAYS find something there I want.

I went to Best Buy today and got computer games, "Six All-Time Favorites in One Box!"

Monopoly
Life
Clue
Sorry
Battleship
Risk 2

I've got so many shows and wav files from torrents on my PC, that it doesn't really run The Sims 2 good anymore , but I figure these old games should be okay .

Old 12-31-2005, 04:41 PM   #138
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:06 AM
I went shopping

I returned that lame secret santa gift "The Office season 2" I took it to Borders because I know they'll return anything I exchanged it for the Frank McCourt book I wanted. I can't wait to read! Now I'm going to want to go to Limerick all over again.....at least I can say I've been there once now Of course Borders did not have the bass magazine with Adam on the cover so now I'm going to be on a mad mission to find that

I also went to Target and bought kitchen gadgets

After I check out the Freestylin thread I'm going to take a nap
Old 12-31-2005, 05:43 PM   #139
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
I went shopping

I returned that lame secret santa gift "The Office season 2" I took it to Borders because I know they'll return anything I exchanged it for the Frank McCourt book I wanted. I can't wait to read! Now I'm going to want to go to Limerick all over again.....at least I can say I've been there once now Of course Borders did not have the bass magazine with Adam on the cover so now I'm going to be on a mad mission to find that

I also went to Target and bought kitchen gadgets

After I check out the Freestylin thread I'm going to take a nap
I almost bought you that book but then I figured that you might have already got it! We'll make it back to Limerick...we WILL go again. I'll keep an eye out for the mag for you...if I find it I'll let you know.

Oh I'm going to T's for dinner but will most likely be speaking to you later this evening so let me know if that will be an inconvenience.
Old 12-31-2005, 05:44 PM   #140
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

I went to Best Buy today and got computer games, "Six All-Time Favorites in One Box!"

Monopoly
Life
Clue
Sorry
Battleship
Risk 2

I've got so many shows and wav files from torrents on my PC, that it doesn't really run The Sims 2 good anymore , but I figure these old games should be okay .
Good classics!
Old 12-31-2005, 05:51 PM   #141
ONE
love, blood, life

Ok I can't remember if I stated here that I would never ever go to the store the day before a holiday ever again....well that soooo didn't happen. I came home today and my mom wanted to go to the store.

Me: Ok that trip was pure hell.
Dad: I've never been to hell so I wouldn't know what that's like.
Me: Me either but I imagine that if there were a supermarket in hell it would be like that.
Mom:
Old 12-31-2005, 05:53 PM   #142
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I just woke up to City of Blinding Lights on the radio. If you've already worked over 50 hours in one week and you stayed up late listening to a party in the party room next to your bedroom and then have to get up early on a Saturday to work some more, City of Blinding Lights on the radio is really the best way to wake up

I woke up to the beginning of Streets yesteday morning and Sweetest Thing this morning.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:44 PM   #143
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 01:06 AM
Quote:
I went shopping

Of course Borders did not have the bass magazine with Adam on the cover so now I'm going to be on a mad mission to find that

Barnes and Noble has it (scans are in Pleba ).

I had a bit of trouble playing Clue on the pc. Miss Scarlet got stuck in a room and we couldn't figure how to get her out . We restarted and my sister won (sort of), because the same thing happened with Mrs. Peacock, so my sister just guessed and she had the right answer.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:51 PM   #144
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I had a bit of trouble playing Clue on the pc. Miss Scarlet got stuck in a room and we couldn't figure how to get her out . We restarted and my sister won (sort of), because the same thing happened with Mrs. Peacock, so my sister just guessed and she had the right answer.

I'm sort of a U2 magazine geek. I know the scans are in pleba but I won't rest until it's mine! You dont' even understand what The Word did to me $20+ later....that is also mine
Old 12-31-2005, 06:54 PM   #145
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I had the best nap I wish I could sleep all night but I have to be in St Paul by 7:30. I also wish we were actually going somewhere instead of sitting around.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:56 PM   #146
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I almost bought you that book but then I figured that you might have already got it! We'll make it back to Limerick...we WILL go again. I'll keep an eye out for the mag for you...if I find it I'll let you know.

Oh I'm going to T's for dinner but will most likely be speaking to you later this evening so let me know if that will be an inconvenience.

I will have my phone on so call away! I can't call anyone because Todd and Scott get mad at me when I use my phone when they are around So to avoid any rude comments, I don't use it unless my phone just happens to ring
Old 12-31-2005, 07:04 PM   #147
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I will have my phone on so call away! I can't call anyone because Todd and Scott get mad at me when I use my phone when they are around So to avoid any rude comments, I don't use it unless my phone just happens to ring
Got it...
Old 12-31-2005, 07:05 PM   #148
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I was planning on going there in the next day or 2.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:08 PM   #149
ONE
love, blood, life

This is most likely my last post in Randoom for 2005.

Happy New Year everyone!
Old 12-31-2005, 08:06 PM   #150
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Happy New Year Randoooooooom!!!!!!!!