Hubert von Goisern

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everlastinglove

War Child
I know, some will say, who the f*** is this guy!
Well, he's a singer from Austria.... He had a big hit with "hiatamadl" (Sorry, can't translate this - Well, it's a girl who lives in the hills - and takes care of the cattle - Hope that helps!) :)

He splits from his band the "Alpinkatzen" (Alpcats) and took a break for about 7 years. He travelled to Tibet, Africa, and other countries! There are very interresting documentations about his journeys.
He had his great comeback in 2000! The critics love him and the fans,too! Of course! He combines classical folk music with rock and other stuff! Great music!

Maybe somebody knows him! :D

Otherwise, take a look at www.hubertvongoisern.com! There's also an english version! Have von

Sure I know him (being from Austria).

Also worked with the producer of the girl who used to be the main Alpinkatzen girl.. Zabine.

Wia genial is an des bitte..... :D

Ahhhhhhhh, juhu *hüpf*

Und des in am U2 chat! Bin begeistert! :)

Und, wia findsdn du? P.S. Hob mia heid de Iwasig DVD kauft! :) Schööööööööööööööön!

I just said, that I am so happy that I've met someone in the U2 chat who knows him! :)
And that I've bought a DVD of him, today! :)
Niiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccce! :)

Everlastinglove said:
Wia genial is an des bitte..... :D

Ahhhhhhhh, juhu *hüpf*

Und des in am U2 chat! Bin begeistert! :)

Und, wia findsdn du? P.S. Hob mia heid de Iwasig DVD kauft! :) Schööööööööööööööön!

I just said, that I am so happy that I've met someone in the U2 chat who knows him! :)
And that I've bought a DVD of him, today! :)
Niiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccce! :)

Is ein ganz guter Typ, der Hubert, ja :cool:

lol woher bistn du?

Bayern, also gar nicht so weit weg! :)

Ja, ja, kann ich mir denken das er eni guter typ ist! *breitgrins*

Hab mir heut Trad 1 und 2 beim Müller anghört. Wenn ich mal wieder Geld hab, kauf ich mir die 2te! :D

Was denkst du von Marlene? Gegenüber Sabine, mein ich jetzt!

keine Ahnung kenn die Marlene nicht.. sollte mir vielleicht die neuen sachen mal anhörn, aber mein PC platzt schon :D

Back
Top Bottom