How's those New Year's Resolutions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Illumination70

The Fly
I'm just curious to know how everyone is doing on their New Years Resolutions?
As for me, I had no idea how restrictive job-wise Spokane, WA. is where reaching for that "dream job" is concerned.
On the small scale, I'm reducing my caffeine intake which is going well, but the constant fatigue and slight headaches are a something to get used to LOL.
enough about me, how are your resolutions goin?

I lost 27 lbs ... and the strange part is that I didn't need to lose any weight. :hmm:

I can blame it solely on all the stress I have been encountering while working so-ooo many extra hours. :help:

I needed a 'break' from the hectic schedule ... not a weight-loss !! :tsk:

Oh well, now I guess I can't complain if I gain a little bit back sooner or later. :D

In fact, that's my resolution ... to gain some weight back. I feel kinda too thin now. :ohmy:

I didn't conciously make any resolutions, though I've been eating more vegetarian food since the start of the year, which is something I wanted to do. Still an omnivore, however.

Still drinking too much, but I'm not spending as much money by not buying boutique trappist beers to drink every weekend.

Mine's going well. I've been exercising 6 days a week, quit soda, haven't had any take out or gone out to eat, and have been keeping under 1500 cals a day. My weigh-in on Jan. 3 was 151 and this morning it was 139. :D The hardest is at work during the day b/c I sit at a desk and then feel hungry. I feel less hungry if I'm actually doing something.

Made a resolution to work harder on wedding planning. Seem to be doing better with that.

Also said I would get an exercise bike to add to my weekly workouts. So far Im sticking to it by riding it each day :up: Seeing the numbers on the scale starting to go down again.

Not bad I suppose. Wanted to get back to working out and I did get back to the gym! Although, I forget what other resolutions I had. :slant: Will have to check the other thread. :lol:

I did lack on the chocolate! Good start!

Exercising more...not much.

Working harder on my grades. Espescialy in french or else my mum kicks me out of hockey at the end of the month :yikes:

I'm trying I'm trying!!

Back
Top Bottom