How's The Weather Part XXX (01.05.14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hugs, Carek :hug:

It was 45 degrees and sunny today--all kinds of snow melting. Hard to believe that 24 hours ago, my car was encased in ice! On Thursday we are supposed to get severe thunderstorms and possible a tornado. :doh:

Crazy weather here the last 2 days. Morning night into early Tuesday, we had a major snow storm. Today, we had an ice storm. Schools were closed, and I did not have to work either of these 2 days, Right now, I am getting cabin fever. :scream: This has been a "Winter of Discontent"

An almost good of a day to be true. It was sunny the whole day with a high of 51*, but will be disappearing for the week ahead, for winter weather will be in the forecast next week. :madspit:

Now "they" are saying 8-10 inches of snow between now and Monday.

Seem here too MsPurrl.. Today it was a lovely sunny day with a high in the mid-40's, and tomorrow it will be making a big change with the amounts of snow that we will be getting, even until Monday. I am so tired of this :censored: winter weather. :grumpy:

Winter storm Vulcan gifted us with rain, sleet, thunder, and snow overnight--only got about 3 inches of snow, though. The sun was bright and melted some of it, which refroze as ice.

Back
Top Bottom