How's The Weather Part XVl ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cold & more snow on the way. We have had snow now for 7 days straight & we are to get another snow storm from late afternoon Thursday until Saturday morning. Could be that I will not make it to work on Friday. I rather be at work than shoveling snow.

Been snowing here all day, and so far we have gotten about 8 inches, and may get another 1-3 inches over night. Also bitter cold with a high of 11 degrees. Right now I am snowed in, and hopefully the guy that I called to plow out my driveway, will come tomorrow.

It finally stopped snowing!!! :yippie::yippie::yippie: And the sun was shining all day!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: We have had 10 days in a row with snow falling , and 9 days with out seeing the sun shine!! Hope that next week will be a much better week, for this past weather was really making me feel down in the dumps. It's to be to 8*F tonight, but I can deal with that. :)

Even though it snowed this morning (the news said it makes it the 14th day in a row) and is very cold the sun came out and there was blue skies :applaud: :love: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom