How's The Weather Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got 5-6 inches of snow overnight. Started the day trying to shovel what I could. I went in the house to get warmed up,and the next thing, a good Samariton who saw me shoveling came & plow the rest of my driveway with his snow blower. I could not thank him enough & even wanted to pay him for doing this me, but,he said no.. It was the first time that I ever met him, so I made it to work because of him helping me. When I got off of work, I stopped at a convenience store that sells gas and got him a gift certificate, for being so nice. So you see that there are good people in this world. No snow is in the forecast for the rest of the work. Highs are going to be in the 40's and some rain

Got 5-6 inches of snow overnight. Started the day trying to shovel what I could. I went in the house to get warmed up,and the next thing, a good Samariton who saw me shoveling came & plow the rest of my driveway with his snow blower. I could not thank him enough & even wanted to pay him for doing this me, but,he said no.. It was the first time that I ever met him, so I made it to work because of him helping me. When I got off of work, I stopped at a convenience store that sells gas and got him a gift certificate, for being so nice. So you see that there are good people in this world. No snow is in the forecast for the rest of the work. Highs are going to be in the 40's and some rain

That is a really nice story! Lucky you.

Back
Top Bottom