Howmany non-stop pushups can you do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i can do one
all the way thru man !
that is starting in the up position and landin on my face

AcrobatMan said:
With both hands and using ur palm.

My all time record is 36 done this week...

just did 37 :evil:

i know a guy who does 100 everyday

"Location: Song of 'e week "KIM" - So long, bitch you did me so wrong" ...are you ok AM? :hug:

Fuck I dunno. I used to able to do around 20 but not in recent years.

Fun times guys.

this is a matter of floor space that i simply do not have at this point in time. seriously, my room is a mess.

probably not very many. i'm fatter and more out of shape than i've ever been. i thought i escaped the fabled freshmen 15 when i actually was a college freshman, but senior year they caught up to me.

I used to be able to do 30 real push ups, but I've been out of practice so I should get back into it. I'm a female.

i used to be able to do loads - i think i did like 49 in a minute once and proper ones too - not bad for girl.
but thats when i was about 16 and fit and excercising.
now its pathetic - i think i did 12 the other day before collpasing intoa heap.
i can do about 20 girly ones though

:lmao:

at this stage in the game, if I've eaten well that day and gotten the proper rest the night b4 (both which never coincide on the same day), I'd reckon that I could do 20

<-- let's out pathetic sigh

my arms hurt just thinking about push-ups. But I used to do about 4 of these a day..

blapig02.jpg

Last edited:
^ Did you collapse into a sexy heap on the floor? :drool:

Apparently I can do.....

*meanders off*

*typing with nose since arms are now rendered useless.....and don't ask how I can hit shift and a key with only my nose, cause it's a secret :shh:*

I counted 20 hardcore pushups immediately followed by 30 'girly' ones. I don't know the conversion factor between 'girly' and real pushups...so I am unable to post a total count.
All that work for nothing. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom