Howmany ex-GFs/ex-BFs/wives/hubs in total including your current GFs/BFs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Howmany ex-GFs/ex-BFs/wives/hubs in total including your current GFs/BFs

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 1 - thats my present

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 2-3

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • 4-5

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 6-7

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 8-9

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 9-20

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 20-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > 50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cant count or remember

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
2-3 :eek:

i suppose it isnt THAT bad- i am still only 17 i suppose!

John is the only boyfriend I've ever had...I'm glad it worked out that way. I didn't want to waste my time with jerks before finding the right guy. I'm really lucky.

6 exactly.

I "dated" two guys in high school.

Two in college including the spineless, heartless, bastard.

Since graduating I've had two short relationships, one terribly bad, one incredibly good ( you know who you are, as does everyone else on this forum).

I realize that that's not bad for someone who's only 23, but five of those didn't last more than a month or so.

It's highly sad. I am a One-Date Wonder.

Peaseblossom said:

Since graduating I've had two short relationships, one terribly bad, one incredibly good ( you know who you are, as does everyone else on this forum).

Uhm i dont know who it is??

Is it Diemen- im jsut guessing here!

When is a girl an ex-gf??? Anyway, I've counted only the "relationships" that lasted for over a month (of which I had six so far)

you beat me to it

Bonochick said:
Well, that's a shame because I think that the more than 50 option was put there for you. :p

Tee hee.. I was going to say something along those lines as well.

The difference is some people have slept with more people than they've had real relationships with.

Angel you whore. :tsk:

1 previous guy who I stopped going out with cos he was one of my bestfriends before. Then there is Alex who didnt feel comfertable with us going out at first when school was happening but now it's summer so we are going out :)

Back
Top Bottom