Howmany different countries you have been in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, and i forgot about:

*Germany
*Switzerland
*Austria
*France
*Ireland
*England
*Malaysia
*currently residing in Singapore

*planning a trip to Thailand soon
*would love to journey to various parts of Africa :yes:

dizzy said:
USA
Philippines
France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
Spain
England
Sri Lanka
Bangladesh
Pakistan
India
Canada
Saudi Arabia
Hong Kong
Malaysia
Indonesia

wow, bangladesh and pakistan... what is it like?

i forgot sri lanka on my list, lol

Monkey79 said:
USA
Canada
England
Wales
France
Burkina Faso

Burkina Faso? Wow! Tell me more.. thats Africa for real.. how come you got there? What did you do?

All of Western Europe except Scotland, Finland & Luxembourg

Greece
Mexico
Peru
Canada
U.S. (home)

ugh...you've been around so much.....me Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Techoslovakia, Holland, Denmark. :huh:

In no particular chronological order:

United States
Canada
Mexico
Jamaica
Bahamas
Ireland
England
Netherlands
Germany
Czech Republic
Austria
Italy
France
Spain
Greece
Monaco
Switzerland

England (born there)
Canada (live there currently)
Ireland (used to live there)
Wales
France
Spain
Morocco
Gibraltar (not a country but...)
Turkey
Greece
USA
Mexico

United States
Canada
Mexico
The Netherlands (yeah, nice airport)
Germany
Austria
Czech Republic
Italy

And, do Indian Reservations count? They are "soverign nations" of the United States, so I want to count those too:
Yankton Sioux Tribe Reservation
Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwae Reservation
Menominee Reservation

So.....10 :D

i will be modifying my list.

i am going to Disneyland this weekend and will be sure to hit the "Small World Attraction" woo hoo!

nbcrusader said:

Do the countries represented at Disney's Epcot count?

you already got a pretty darn good list.

i am surprised you did not make it to the holly lands.

i am guessing you traveled as a young adult before you got married, had kids and got religion?

deep said:

you already got a pretty darn good list.

i am surprised you did not make it to the holly lands.

i am guessing you traveled as a young adult before you got married, had kids and got religion?

I visited most European countries right before I got married (I already was a Christian).

I was in Egypt in '99 as part of a mission trip.

Actually, I am somewhat reluctant to visit the Holy Land due to the iconolatry of the place. But I do hope to go someday.

Flag Pole Pear said:

thats quite the list. about the middle east...

whats the uae like? i saw a program where it showed hockey is blossoming in that country! is it terribly rich? im assuming the uae means the united arab em - something, i can say it but i dont dare wanna spell it.

and kuwait, tell me more about that. why didnt you head into iraq or iran for a day just to say you were there?

UAE or United Arab Emirates is beautiful country, in fact if you had to go to one place in the middle east, make sure you go here, especially to Dubai city, most of the hotel overlook the beach and the nighlife there is pretty good. Hockey is blooming probably because they built new ice rinks, you'd be suprised at how many arabs love ice skating! (ice skating in kwait is big as well) plus the rinks provide a nice cold place to shelter from the deadly sun. UAE is pretty rich and it has an excellent open economy. it's the centre of commerce in the middle east, that's why it's done so well.

Kuwait on the other hand is pretty boring unless you like watersports. i have to say though, some of the deserted beaches in kuwait are wonderful because they are untouched. there is no nightlife and it's more religious than UAE (no sale of alcohol) but not as bad as KSA (women can drive and wear whatever they want in Kuwait). i wanted to go to iran but no one would go with me! iraq was just out of the question at the time :)

Back
Top Bottom