Howlong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really makes me feel unsafe out at night. Makes me wonder if I should be going and getting a certain permit to keep myself and my lady safe when we're out.

Back.

And holy fucking shit, Andrew, that's terrible. My sympathies.

Really makes me feel unsafe out at night. Makes me wonder if I should be going and getting a certain permit to keep myself and my lady safe when we're out.

Got to admit, I feel safer at night now that I have my cane. If anybody tries to fuck with me, they'll sure have some mean bruises to remind them of their mistake.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, but I'll leave you with a picture of the ring I've gotten for my girlfriend--not the exact one, but it's the exact setting and stone size/inclusion rate/price/shape/colour:
f296

EDIT: damn. The picture link isn't working--here's the url: http://www. shaneco .com/catalog/my_setting.asp?ProductID=21261&fromPage=&size=6&BID=2793243&ssid=456488

I'm not pro-gun, but i wouldn't blame you in the slightest.

I'm very anti-gun, and I wouldn't think it would be the best solution, but something that can serve multiple purposes as well as being protective (like my cane) strikes me as a good idea. U-Wen's shown before how simple chopsticks can be a deadly weapon!

I'm very anti-gun, and I wouldn't think it would be the best solution, but something that can serve multiple purposes as well as being protective (like my cane) strikes me as a good idea. U-Wen's shown before how simple chopsticks can be a deadly weapon!

But if someone pulls a knife on me or something, I'd like to be able to trump their ante.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, but I'll leave you with a picture of the ring I've gotten for my girlfriend--not the exact one, but it's the exact setting and stone size/inclusion rate/price/shape/colour:
f296

EDIT: damn. The picture link isn't working--here's the url: http://www. shaneco .com/catalog/my_setting.asp?ProductID=21261&fromPage=&size=6&BID=2793243&ssid=456488

:up:

But if someone pulls a knife on me or something, I'd like to be able to trump their ante.

It's a shame our weapons expert U-Wen isn't around, as I imagine he may say that just being able to "trump" them with a firearm is not the best way to win. I'd like to hear what he has to say on this, actually.

:hyper: Did someone say PLEBA!!?!?!? And where's Larry???? :hyper:

:giggle:

:( My throat is sore and so swollen I keep gagging....

So this NRL game i'm live updating this round has had eight tries scored in the first half.

A defensive showcase this is not.

You should be watching the absolute ass-whooping the All Blacks are giving England!! :rockon:

23-0 45mins into the game!!! :bow:

You should be watching the absolute ass-whooping the All Blacks are giving England!! :rockon:

23-0 45mins into the game!!! :bow:

AWESOME.

Please, keep me updated. I can't watch it here. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom