Howlong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent it. I created most of them, but YLB added a few key sidenotes.

That was extremely enlightening. I do believe that any member of interference could learn much from such a list...except Axver and Screwtape, of course. They already know all and wouldn't be interested in such a thing.

Final thoughts on OK Computer: I'm impressed. I'd not thought highly of Radiohead until hearing this album. It's not great, but it's good, and there's a lot here to like. I don't think as highly of it or them as many on this board do, but it has piqued my interest into exploring deeper into their catalogue.

Final thoughts on OK Computer: I'm impressed. I'd not thought highly of Radiohead until hearing this album. It's not great, but it's good, and there's a lot here to like. I don't think as highly of it or them as many on this board do, but it has piqued my interest into exploring deeper into their catalogue.

It might take a couple of listens. Exit Music into Let Down is the greatest goddamn thing. OK Computer = best album of the 90s.

*covers ears* Somebody please make my mother stop talking about sex and sperm and how often people should be having sex when trying to get pregnant and relating it to her own experiences. DO NOT WANT.

Oh god. She's talking about masturbation now. :scream:

(She's on the phone with my sister, btw. And maybe it doesn't bother my sister, but I am a prude when it comes to sex and anything involving MY MOTHER. As far as I'm concerned, my mother is the virgin Mary, and my siblings and I are all holy children.)

Oh god. She's talking about masturbation now. :scream:

(She's on the phone with my sister, btw. And maybe it doesn't bother my sister, but I am a prude when it comes to sex and anything involving MY MOTHER. As far as I'm concerned, my mother is the virgin Mary, and my siblings and I are all holy children.)

Oh grow up! You're mom's a human being.

Just don't touch her bed post ...

She is slippery. And send me a trident. I might not use it on her, but when is having a trident a bad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom