Howlong, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need a roommate for that castle? I can't pay much, but I'm small, and my personal effects are limited. I don't take up a lot of space and being both cold blooded and nocturnal, don't require electricity

glenmaye02.jpg

I particularly like this one. :drool:

Er, on more tranquil notes I've just been looking at photos taken on the Isle of Man. And I can't wait to get out of this country I'm in and return home.

earycushlin07_450.jpg

:drool:

glenmaye02.jpg

:combust:

castlerushen.jpg

Hopefully they'll let me live here!

Thank god someone else is here!

Lovely looking place. I saw some photos from there last night on another forum, i'll see if i can dig them up later.

Clearly it is, if you're getting that agitated because I don't respect Larry.

:lol: And clearly you're not reading what I wrote. I'm sick of the 'attitude' of picking things to shit all the time. The shit I've been through lately is making me less tolerant of it all at the moment. It makes no difference who or what it is....

You sooo need to get laid.

By the way the AB's scored again. Jimmy Cown. 44-12 full time.

Honestly, I find myself having to live in Melbourne pretty much by default, no matter how much I'd like to live in Wellington. I have five criteria for where to live, in order of importance:

1. Must be either in or near Australia: I don't want to live too far from Mum or Nan.
2. Must be either in or near New Zealand: If I'm going to make a career out of New Zealand history, the place better be easily accessible!
3. Must have extensive public transport: I like my independence.
4. Must be predominantly English speaking: As much as I would love to learn other languages and find it a source of personal embarrassment that I can only speak English, the simple fact of the matter is that I don't think I'll be learning another language in a hurry, certainly not to a level of fluency required to lecture in a university or whatever.
5. Must be somewhere not too hot: i.e. not fuckin' Queensland!

The only city in the Australasian region that really fills all five of that criteria is Melbourne. Damn lucky I love the place.

Ashley, you can live in the castle as much as you want, I've decided to live here instead.

niarbyl-cottage.snow.1.jpg

:love: OMG I can smell the bread cooking from here :drool:

Reminds me of when my sister in law moved south 10yrs ago....first snow that winter, she'd left her car outside. She put it in the garage before going to bed. When she went into the garage in the morning it was flooded....the silly girl never thought to get the snow off the car BEFORE driving it into the garage....:lmao:

So, Ian, what would you say if you could go down to Britomart, board a train, and be in Hamilton in 45 minutes or Whangarei in 60?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom