Howard Stern?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...yeah Adam talks just TOO MUCH!

I used to like him early on, in Loveline the radio show.....but if you listen to him right now.......omg, he does not shut up!.....he's like the Eveready bunny.....he keeps on going and going and going.......too much.

I can't stand watching Adam Corolla....listening to him on the radio is alright, but I am sock of him. That Loveline show was sometimes funny. The callers were so stupid! :lmao:

Howard Stern I can live without, he is freaky to look at and so brash but every once in a while he has a guest on that I like so I will tune in. Most of what he does is just gross.

I like when the crew gets into an argument, that can be rather funny. I agree with someone that said Artie is way better than Jackie.

Beetlejuice, "eezo doh doh!"

Jeff the drunk, "SHUT-UP YOU BITCH" ...."NIICE!"

MrsSpringsteen said:
I think Jackie the joke man was coming back today, I missed it :mad:

i heard the second half of the interview with jackie. sounds like they all were getting along great- everyone was happy to have jackie come back and say goodbye. i still like Artie better than Jackie, but it was fun to hear them all reminisce...

can't believe tomorrow's the last day. i don't have sirius- what am i going to listen to in the morning?? :sigh:

farewell, howard...

I can listen to it on Sirius for free online until July of next year, my Mother has it in her car and I can use her login. I think it will be way too dirty for my taste though.

I think you can sign up for a ten day free trial Ally on sirius.com

MrsSpringsteen said:
I can listen to it on Sirius for free online until July of next year, my Mother has it in her car and I can use her login. I think it will be way too dirty for my taste though.

I think you can sign up for a ten day free trial Ally on sirius.com

cool, thanks for the info Mrs. S! i think i might have to listen to the first 10 days of the show, to find out what the big "secrets" are that each of them revealed recently... :wink:

but yeah, i think you're right that it's gonna be over-the-top and a bit too extreme.

Back
Top Bottom