How YOU doin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Much better, than yesterday. Wedesnday night I stubbed my big toe, and boy did that hurt. I was concerned about maybe I had broken it, after seeing how swollen it got. I was able to put weight on my foot, and it was not painful and also when I walked on mt foot. I took the next day off from work, and kept ice on it and also elevated my foot. Now it is all black & blue, and the swelling has gone down some. It only hurts when I press on it or wear certain shoes. So I went back to work today, and wore sandals and did alright at work, since at times I have to be on my feet.

^:hug: At my brother's birthday party a few months ago a solid wooden bench fell on both of my feet sideways while i was barefoot and both of my feet were bruised and swollen for a few days so... :crack:

but today I'm really hot,can't stand the heat,and excited :D:hyper:

I'm very excited because I'm now certified!
3fe60788-1.jpg

I am fabulous! I got my certification to be an HIV instructor Friday, I have a meeting to finalize a partnership between the Red Cross and West Alabama Food Bank this coming week and I'm starting on setting up a new office in Greene County next month. And on top of all that, it's just 8 days until I leave for Atlanta to see U2.

I really love my life right now!

Back
Top Bottom