How Ya Doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today I feel really low, really crappy or something. Im just experiencing personal hatred for my job and how much car issue I am having etc and all and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. :ohmy:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I need a hug from an alien :hmm:

:D

So sorry to hear about you going through a difficult time Mad1. I think that you need some :hug::hug::hug:, and to you let you know that I am hoping the very best for you.

A bit tired, for I had an appointment with my Rheumatologist . He is still keeping me on the same meds for my RA. He is one of the best. I have an hour long trip to see him, but he is well worth it.

Last night at dinner time I was slicing a roll & I accidentally slice my left index finger. I could not get the bleeding to stop, so I had to make a trip to Urgent Care. They took care of me right away. I had to get 3 stitches & a Tetanus shot. I can not get my finger wet for 24 hours. I am doing much better now. Thank God :pray: I have health insurance.

[TWEET][/TWEET]
Last night at dinner time I was slicing a roll & I accidentally slice my left index finger. I could not get the bleeding to stop, so I had to make a trip to Urgent Care. They took care of me right away. I had to get 3 stitches & a Tetanus shot. I can not get my finger wet for 24 hours. I am doing much better now. Thank God :pray: I have health insurance.

Holy shite! I am glad you were able to get it taken care of. I'll bet ir really hurt! :sad:

I'm okay.

Oh my gosh I just saw this! I hope your enjoying ok! Yes indeed good thing for good medical insurance! Hope you heal quickly! Hugs to you and your poor finger!

Back
Top Bottom