How Ya Doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just waiting patiently till seeing my son and my sister next week :hyper:

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::

First it was the oil leaking from my car & had to be fixed at $330.00

Now it is that I need new tires for winter at $369.00 :scream::scream::scream:

Also my health insurance premium is going up to $21.00 each month. I am just so grateful that I do have health insurance. When it rains, it pours

Took my car into my body shop, and I am hoping that the oil leakage will stop. If not, they will take more action to get it right. So I am feeling better about of what is going with my car, with no extra cost to me.

So very mad & frustrated that my car is still leaking oil after it was repair. :angry::angry::angry:

Feeling somewhat better about my car. My aunt & I looked up online, & there have been problems with the year and make of my car. We went to the repair shop & they are going to look deeper in to it,
and the owner wants to get to the root of the problem with why the oil that is still leaking from my car. He's a really good guy, and he well known in town for the good work that he does. There will be no extra charge, but they are putting on my new tires, that are a step up, and what I have gotten in the past., but I have to have them, for the nasty weather that we get in the winter.

Ok. Typical day of chores and appointments. Also decided to talk to my mother asking why she feels it necessary to torture my son by threatening to write him out of her Will. She’s done this over time numerous times. She says she was joking. I’m glad she’s upset that it wasn’t taken as a joke and isn’t funny. My son doesn’t want to ever see my mother again. I don’t blame him.

Ok. Typical day of chores and appointments. Also decided to talk to my mother asking why she feels it necessary to torture my son by threatening to write him out of her Will. She’s done this over time numerous times. She says she was joking. I’m glad she’s upset that it wasn’t taken as a joke and isn’t funny. My son doesn’t want to ever see my mother again. I don’t blame him.

So sorry to hear this Carek :hug:

Had to deal today with a nasty co-worker for she was most rude to me.. I left work early to day. She is one unhappy & mean human being. She appears to the Board, that she is so sugar courted , and they believe her. How sad.

Ok. Got mom to her ultrasound appt at 7:30 this morning then to her hair appt at 11 after we stopped for breakfast....then I did the grocery shopping and I’m pooped!

I accomplished what I wanted today, but now my back is hurting I think due from the RA. I am going to take a second dose of the Prednisone , and hopefully that will help.

I’m ok. Was feeling anxiety build earlier waiting for the hospice counsellor again—she’s always late and I’m tired of waiting around for her—so 40 mi s past the time she said she’d be here I left to get some errands done. Felt good. (She said she’d be here between 1-3 and showed up a few minutes before 4).

Back
Top Bottom