How Ya Doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A most wonderful day, for me, for I got to see my best friend from high school. :happy: Either of us have seem each other for the last 20 years. We sure have had a lot of catching up today, and it was fantastic day!!!! :happydance::loveshower::happydance::loveshower:

Been under the weather since Saturday. On Sunday, I had to make a trip to Urgent Care. What was wrong with me , was the roof of my mouth was very tender & sore. The doctor diagnosed me with aphtous ulcers. I have Crohn's disease, and it is very common with it. He put me on a prescription of liquid
Lidocaine to help for pain, and some other medications for healing as will.

Been under the weather since Saturday. On Sunday, I had to make a trip to Urgent Care. What was wrong with me , was the roof of my mouth was very tender & sore. The doctor diagnosed me with aphtous ulcers. I have Crohn's disease, and it is very common with it. He put me on a prescription of liquid
Lidocaine to help for pain, and some other medications for healing as will.

Oh no, tiny dancer I hope you heal quickly and are feeling better soon. I’m cranky and tired today. I pushed myself too far doing too much and I’m paying for it. My mother was a bit bossy today too.

I am doing a bit better today. I just got a call from Urgent Care to see how I have been feeling. They do want me to continue with the medication that the doctor prescribed,and I will continue to do so when it runs out.

Sorry to hear Carek :hug: of what is going on with you. Hope that things will improve for you.

Back
Top Bottom