How Ya Doing? Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trying to deal with a very mean person at work. She was just plain nasty & very insulting to me today. I so wish that the board would fire her. She gets away with so many things, that she should not be doing at work. She has a job that she does at home, and one of our staff found out that she was doing it, while working for us, on our time. People on the board, just thinks that she so wonderful. It turns out that some of the the personal committee thinks she is just wonderful too. She either likes you or not.
Thank you for letting me vent.

Trying to deal with a very mean person at work. She was just plain nasty & very insulting to me today. I so wish that the board would fire her. She gets away with so many things, that she should not be doing at work. She has a job that she does at home, and one of our staff found out that she was doing it, while working for us, on our time. People on the board, just thinks that she so wonderful. It turns out that some of the the personal committee thinks she is just wonderful too. She either likes you or not.

You can vent to us any time! That is a horrible situation and an even more horrible person in your office. What she is doing shouldn't be tolerated, it's wrong and unfair to all of you, especially to your customers. She should be terminated!

It seems like there is always a person like that, no matter where! Not right! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom