How Ya Doin? Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Thanks MsPurrL :up: Today was a fun day at work , for everyone of us ,wore a Halloween costume, and had a good time with the community in our special event that we had today!

Dreading getting on the scale tomorrow: I ate like I meant it in Florida, plus I've been eating the candy that I got in the trick-or-treat lines at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. :|

Better today

So :happy: to hear this Carek. :hug:

I am trying to hang in there with work. I really like working with our new Executive Director. It's the assistant to the Director, that's the problem. So I will work at my job, and do the best that I can. Another co-worker, feels the same way, about her, so it just is not me.

Trying really REALLY hard to stay afloat. I'm physically exhausted and my mind is mush. I'm so tired of the inconsistency of care and incompetence at this nursing facility where my mom is staying and I'd really like to get her home. This has been the longest weekend waiting while the personnel who determine when mom can be released enjoy a few days off. Not fair! They better have positive news for us tomorrow. I've got to interview home care workers too. Wish I had help.

Back
Top Bottom