How Ya Doin? Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing terrific

MsPurrl good luck with the cataract surgery procedures. You will be so happy you did it. I will not be far behind you! I've already got one cataract in one eye.

Thanks, Tiny Dancer and Carek! I will have the left eye done this week and the right eye next week. Can't help being apprehensive, but it means a lot to hear from someone who has been through it. :hug:

Thanks, Tiny Dancer and Carek! I will have the left eye done this week and the right eye next week. Can't help being apprehensive, but it means a lot to hear from someone who has been through it. :hug:

Be sure to check in and let us know how it goes. Remember all your eye drops too! Good luck! :hug:

starting to stress a bit about Thursday's right-eye cataract surgery--since I've been through it with the left eye, I guess I'm not quite as freaked out as I was last week, but still somewhat apprehensive.

starting to stress a bit about Thursday's right-eye cataract surgery--since I've been through it with the left eye, I guess I'm not quite as freaked out as I was last week, but still somewhat apprehensive.

You will do just fine MsPurrl. :hug:

Feeling a lot of concern for a dear friend of mine who is dealing with some serious issues that are happening in her family:hug:

Back
Top Bottom