How Ya Doin? Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Feeling :sad: Today was the last day that our current executive director at work was with us, for she is retiring.. Even though we had our differences at times, I am still going to miss her. We worked with each other for 11 years. She has been good friend to me & we plan on staying in touch with one another outside of work.

I hope that our new director will work out. She has a lot to learn , for working for a non-profit organization , and I will do the best that I can to help her get her feet wet. .

Feeling :sad: Today was the last day that our current executive director at work was with us, for she is retiring.. Even though we had our differences at times, I am still going to miss her. We worked with each other for 11 years. She has been good friend to me & we plan on staying in touch with one another outside of work.

I hope that our new director will work out. She has a lot to learn , for working for a non-profit organization , and I will do the best that I can to help her get her feet wet. .

:hug:

I'm very sad, my uncle died last night after a battle with bladder cancer. He was 77. I didn't get much sleep and I'm so tired, talked on the phone a lot with family today. It's been kind of a weird day.

Back
Top Bottom