How Ya Doin? Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
feeling happy to be home with MrPurrl and our kitties, and back here with y'all! :heart:

There is no place like home like they say MsPurrl. So very glad that you are back here with us :hug:

Trying to deal with stress at work, with a certain co-worker, who sometimes treats me like crap. I so wish that she would go away. She is really overqualified for this position.

Thank you, tiny dancer! :hug:

I feel quite well--had supper with my sister and her hubby from Florida, my other sister, my brother and his wife, my son, and some other family members at our favorite local Irish pub tonight. Those people make my heart and soul happy! :love:

Thank you, tiny dancer! :hug:

I feel quite well--had supper with my sister and her hubby from Florida, my other sister, my brother and his wife, my son, and some other family members at our favorite local Irish pub tonight. Those people make my heart and soul happy! :love:

So happy to hear that being with your family is a real treasure for you!

This past Sunday night , my cousins invited me for a BBQ. It felt so good to be with them, for I am not all that close to them, and they are on my mother's side of the family. Anyway I really had a delightful time and I am so glad that invited me.

Right now I am really beat from some major housecleaning & I decorated indoors for for Halloween & Fall.

Back
Top Bottom