how would you like to die

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
For those who said while having sex... Can you imagine being the other person in this scenario? :no:

**muggsy imagines the scene**...

HAHAHAHAH.... I can't help laughing...
but , taking apart my black humor... that would be awful

I watched a movie on tv about that... a woman killed his bf while they were having sex... some questions came to my head... i don't know if I cant post them here :reject:

Muggsy said:

**muggsy imagines the scene**...

HAHAHAHAH.... I can't help laughing...
but , taking apart my black humor... that would be awful

I watched a movie on tv about that... a woman killed his bf while they were having sex... some questions came to my head... i don't know if I cant post them here :reject:

It's Betty blue! No, that's a woman who's fucking nuts getting killed by her boyfriend.
I can't say 'it's a heavy trip' anymore...I can't.

I'm climbing off the ledge. I got on it cuz I think I am afraid of the internet. Can I come check out PLEBA now? :wave:
(that *is* where the cool kids hang, isn't it? I just want to be a cool kid; I just want to be a cool kid:bow: :bow: )

Renne said:
Preferably not just having said "Oh no, I wish I hadn't done that..."

I was reading The Bhagavad Gita and noticed this passage, " Whatever occupies the mind at the time of death determines the destination of the dying; always they will tend toward that state of being."

Okaaayy...I just know what's going to be occupying my mind at the time of death will be "Oh, SHIT!!" :eek: :rolleyes:

indra said:

I was reading The Bhagavad Gita and noticed this passage, " Whatever occupies the mind at the time of death determines the destination of the dying; always they will tend toward that state of being."

Okaaayy...I just know what's going to be occupying my mind at the time of death will be "Oh, SHIT!!" :eek: :rolleyes:

:lol:
that sounds pretty okay to me somehow...kinda britney 'oops, I did it again'!

Back
Top Bottom