How would you describe your personality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
I've been thinking about what kind of a person am I. I have no clue. Sometimes, I could be nice, kind, sweet. Then, sometimes I can be really pissy, and want to tell everybody to fuck off.

I think the bottom line is, I want to be a nice guy, but I am inconsistent. So maybe I am not a nice guy, deep down.

Does anybody feel like this? What is your personality?

Be honest.

I know a lot about myself. I could say "almost" perfectly. I am the kind of girl that is ambitious and look for success in the things she does. I'm hard working and I think deeply. With me, everything is black or white. I am purely honnest and have no diplomacy not tact at all. I lack comprehention somtimes but am very loyal. Even though I listen to my head before my heart and take a lot of time to decide something, I am talented in arts and sometimes lunatic. A kind of dreamer... but that doesn't really show it. Only when I draw, people can see it. :) I'm introverted and like to say what I think. I don't care how people will react. Serious girl. Strong willed person.

That's me :) What about the others on this forum ? ;)

DeadMansParty said:

Ooooh! When you are able to add "old bastard" to that cranky you'll be my perfect guy! :)

Heh heh heh.......

You know, if you're interested, windmilllane, try some online personality tests. They are fun, sometimes, if you don' t mind answering some questions.

As for myself, well, I believe it's best not to say.
There's nothing I could say, here, in one post that would amount to anything more than what I've been trying to explain for the last few years.

In general, I believe I'm very contradicting, very straightforward person. It just depends on what level you want to look at things. There you go - I'm very relative.

:lol:

quiet and shy unless I really know someone

I can be funny, I like funny people (but not people who have their fun at the expense of others).

my feelings are easily hurt, once someone does that it's difficult for me to open myself up to them again

I'm not a snob and I don't like snobs, or petty, mean spirited people

I ignore and avoid people whose personalies I don't like, it's the easiest way to go

I do my best to be nice but I won't be a doormat either - I like genuinely nice, sensitive, sweet people

I can be easily annoyed by certain things and certain types of people

I like the simple things in life

Last edited:
My personality...

Well, for a start, I admit I am arrogant, starting to become less so but an arrogant git none-the-less.
Shy at first, but it doesn't usually take long before I become the over-confident, loud mothed git Im more known for being.

I struggle for self-motivation, which means I can be a little lazy at times.

I am kind hearted deep down though, I don't like upsetting people or hurting others, even though I do so unintentionally when Im trying to be funny on the rare occassion but I usually feel awful afterwards and do what I can to make it up to whoever I upset.

I think of myself as mostly kind and caring, I get a kick out of helping others out with problems and stuff, makes me feel worthwhile even though Im probably more useless then I am useful.

My humour is either sarcastic and bizzare (more often than not the latter), I love my humour but I try hard to make sure I don't hurt anyone with it.

Im easily pleased in life though and don't ask for much.
Give me humour, good conversation, good company and music and Im a happy chappy.

happy-go-lucky - most of the time. Other times I want to kick somebody's arse - which is why I play hockey :yes: :D

I'm a really ironic person... you have to know me well or you don't understand anything about me at all.
Other than that, i'm quite blunt and sarcastic.

I tend to be quiet and shy until I get to know someone.

Sometimes I am way too nice that I become a doormat to some people. Alot of people despised how nice I was in high school. :lol:

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I'm sensitive.

I'm a good listener.

I like to think I am a funny person.

hcbiggs2002 said:
I'm moody, opinionated, head-strong, stubborn, temperamental and generally the most delightful person you're ever likely to meet when catch me in the right mood! :flirt: Oh and I'm sarcastic!:evil:

Oh my Lord!! I think I've found the twin that I was separated from at birth!!! :ohmy:

Seriously - that's EXACTLY what I'm like. :yes: Just ask Mr. Blu!! :giggle:

U2Girl1978 said:
I tend to be quiet and shy until I get to know someone.

Sometimes I am way too nice that I become a doormat to some people. Alot of people despised how nice I was in high school. :lol:

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I'm sensitive.

I'm a good listener.

I like to think I am a funny person.

I'm the exact same way, except I don't tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.

Laid back, quick to laugh, grumpy and moody, not quick to get over being pissed off, optimistic, I give the benefit of the doubt far too much, naive, kind, generous, cheap at times, loyal, I keep a secret to the grave (truth is, I usually forget what people tell me, but hey, a secret's a secret), forgetful, not very opinionated, reasonable, I think too much and act too little, stylish and pimpin.

Cynical - too damn much for my own good .....
Thoughtful (ish)
Sarcastic
The "nicest" person you'll ever meet.

All of the above appear to sum me up nicely :D

Subdued flamboyance? Friendly, with a long fuse, but when someone runs that fuse to the bitter end I will be an uncomprimising vengeful bastard. Opinionated, headstrong at times, good listener but bad at asking for advice. Inventive, creative, must get to the bottom of things - resourceful. Cool-headed, most times.

Um, multifaceted?
Best topic ever :lol:

PS Occasionally a wanker.

Last edited:
:hmm:

Happy
Creative
Stubborn
Caring
Sensitive
Impatient
Calm
Goofy!!!
Shy
I'm good at avoiding things
Forgetful
Fun
......:hmm:

Sensitive
Caring
Impatient
Out going
Sometimes hyper
Giving
Can be grumpy in the morning
Try to be a good listerner
Try to treat people the way I want to be treated.
Stubborn
Goofy

Back
Top Bottom