How/why did you choose your avatar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine is of Guy Lafleur's jersey. If you don't know who Guy Lafleur is, you deserve to be shot. He was one of, if not THE, best hockey players of the 1970's.

Edit: Actually, make that BEST HOCKEY PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

lafleur3.jpg

Mr. BAW said:

DUMB ASS that I am, I always thought that was Angelina Jolie with a sucker in her mouth....:LAMO:

:eek:

Right there with you! I didn't even knew who it was with the lollipop in her mouth.

Beli told me I had to have an avatar one night, so I went digging around for one. This photo of Steve Kilbey (of The Church -- c'mon, who else did you think I was going put up?) was the first one I was able to resize to fit (but I do rather like it). There's another shot I was going to use as it is one of my all time fave SK photos, but when I made it avatar-sized it just doesn't have enough definition. SK's been painting for a couple of years (and I have some of his paintings :) ), so I might use a SK painting as an avatar sometime.

And the photo in my sig line is of the whole band -- left to right, Peter, Steve, Tim, and Marty. Must be pretty recent photo since Marty lives in NYC and has only been in OZ since the middle of September.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...much more than you wanted to know.... :rolleyes:

Mine is a cropped re-sized image I found online of a stencil graffiti of a cat and a mouse. Which tends to symbolise my relationship with people online. :wink:

I'm always thinking of changing it, but then again, I'm lazy and I think [hope?] that people recognise my posts by my avatar so they can ignore them easier.

I chose mine because ultrraviolette made me an awesome one :D
my moods change and so do my avatars..:up:

I made mine when I decided it was time to get a new one.
It's pretty self explanatory I think. :D

Pop - The best album ever created in the history of mankind..........okay maybe not, but its my favorite.:wink: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom