How Was Your Day? Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how, but somehow our big male ginger cat Fergus has a ferocious wound on his right rear foot. He's an indoor cat, so I don't know whether he was playing rough with one of our younger cas or what. Anyway, he has been leaving blood splotches are over the cream-color living room carpet and all over. Of course, it's easy to clean up on the tile; but the carpet is a bitch. I feel so bad for him--just wish he would stay put somewhere so it could coagulate. Poor little guy! :sad:

Same. Mother's a beast. I stay to myself and out of her way to keep peace here but it's isolating and sad especially this time of year when everything should be joyous and festive. I'm not Bah Humbug, but I'm struggling to get through the days. :|

Same. Mother's a beast. I stay to myself and out of her way to keep peace here but it's isolating and sad especially this time of year when everything should be joyous and festive. I'm not Bah Humbug, but I'm struggling to get through the days. :|

:hug: Carek :hug:

Less stressful today , for I did not have to deal with my boss, for she has Friday's off. You can only take so much, when someone who finds fault with everything that I do. I can't tell you enough, for she has many many mistakes herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom