How to make one of them thar bracelets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elsie said:
glad to see my thread has a lot of replies :p

Yes, welcome to Interference. A place where every single thread manages to go off topic no matter how hard you try to keep it on topic.

offtopic8ys.gif

I like your bracelets Elsie :up:

It's hard to make a profit on something homemade, I've tried :(

Have you gotten a re-sale license so you can buy your supplies wholesale, that might help. It's hard to charge what your time is worth and I can see you're spending a lot of time on each bracelet.

Thanks! Yes, I have a business license. It doesn't help me except in one local bead store, which is really hard to get to, but at least I'm selling things legally. That helps :D

These are awesome! I have one which I bought which is in the exact same style and I love it.
I'm going to try this out. Thanks so much for posting :up:

oh boy, you are? That's super; ask me if you need help. How much did you pay for the one you bought and what is it made out of?

:D love the JI avatar :up:

fly so high! said:
Ooooohhh!!!! I love bracelets! Especially big chunky ones, do you make any wooden or metal ones?:hyper:

Well, that silver one in my first picture had a lot of metal, but I could use these and make it all metal. I could definitely make one with wood beads, maybe use a gold base and get a ton of these.

Back
Top Bottom