how to make great alcoholic beverages!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

all_i_want

Refugee
ok, i can make vodka+sprite and prepare a shot of tequila+orange. on new years eve i realized those are not enough. with those up my sleeve, ive got around a few thousand left to learn. anyone here have any good ideas? btw, i dont feel like taking a bartending lesson any time soon :yawn: maybe in 6 months time

me and my sis would take room temp soda( sprite or 7up) fill a glass half way
then on top of that pour cold merlot....
and they wouldstay separated ! it was a really pretty drink
problem is i dont remember when we added the ice.

I cant remember exactly how this goes, but like it matters anyway :drunk:

60 mils vodka
60 mils Blue Curacao
30 mils gin
1 dash Lemon Juice
add 1 cup crushed ice, fill/top up with lemonade

Those measurements might be entirely wrong. I've never measured anything alcoholic before in my life.

Infact that ingredients list might be wrong. I know the curacao and lemonade is right, and im at least 50% sure there is vodka and gin in it...

handier tip is to wrote your recipes down before you drink the finished product.

you know i tried tequila-orange just cause bono mentioned it in summer rain? it turned out great! so much better than tequila-lemon.

Like Angie, I know nothing about measurements in alcoholic drinks but my friends and I got a lovely cocktail a few weeks ago.

It was vodka with peach schnapps and then topped up with cranberry juice. :drool:

In a glass you'd probably have a third vodka and peach schnapps and the other 2/3 filled with cranberry juice. :hmm: We had it in a huge jug.

Back
Top Bottom