How to mail cookies....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to do this all the time for a long-distance dating thing I did years ago so dont laugh, it works. find a tin etc.... but put them in a zip lock baggy first. When you seal it, right before it's completely closed, suck the air out so that it's as close to airtight as possible, then mail by the fastest service you can afford!! I still do that all the time when I store baking etc at home.

Yeah, I agree I used to send cookies, candies, and even a flourless chocolate cake across the country by mail, and tins are a great way to send them. Try to pack them as securely as possible within the tin and then cushion the tin well within a box and send a fast way. My stuff always got there just fine. Heck, one time I even sent potato chips across country and they got there fine too (my sister couldn't get Mike Sell chips where she is and she loves them). The key is the packaging.

indra said:
Yeah, I agree I used to send cookies, candies, and even a flourless chocolate cake across the country by mail, and tins are a great way to send them. Try to pack them as securely as possible within the tin and then cushion the tin well within a box and send a fast way. My stuff always got there just fine. Heck, one time I even sent potato chips across country and they got there fine too (my sister couldn't get Mike Sell chips where she is and she loves them). The key is the packaging.

flourless chocolate cake?? :huh: what was in it?

butter, sugar, chocolate, eggs -- I think that was about it. The consistancy was between fudge and cheesecake. Very good, but very, very rich (which is why I would always send it to my sister. :) )

Back
Top Bottom