how to get laid in 12 easy steps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
while deathbear charms the ladies with death threats and dave is off chasing some "tail" with a butterfly net
good ol' basstrap keeps it real

I get the question, "how do you always manage to get some despite your BO problem?"
the answer is my 12 step plan
which can be converted to a 5 year plan

1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. it works for building construction, it can work for you. Cos women are a lot like a house: they are square and takes a long time to heat up. HO HO HO. Seriously, take her to the Olive Garden. Just make sure she doesn't eat very much, you don't want her to get fat.

2. Charm her. Tell her lots of sexy things. Whisper in her ear something that will make her blush. I find "you have tender legs" works fine.

3. Now your back in your car after a great meal. The flames of passion are already burning. She's reeling after the comment about her tender legs. Don't let the flames burn out, give her a cute kiss on the forehead...then slowly move down and give butterfly kisses to her eyes.

4. To the beach. It is a sexy place. make sure to tell her some shit about her eyes the the moon and how her eyes are like the moon. or some shit
girls like shit

5. Time to go home. tell her you'd love her to come upstairs to your apartment. If she resists tell her you have a surprise. She'll be weary, but keep wearing a smile and curiosity will over come her.

6. Once she finds out there is no surprise she's going to want to run away...so make up a surprise. "look! this plate is for you! it still got some old food on it to remind you of just how much you love the way I ate most of your food so you wouldn't get fat"

7. Play her a song you wrote on guitar. Girls love a guy with a guitar. it's one of the many irrational fetishes they have

8.Give her wine. girls love wine, cos at heart they are all slaves to excess.

9. Give her your wine. Tell her you love her so much you want her to drink your wine. There will be hearts in her eyes like on cartoons

10. Ask her to sample a couple more bottles of wine that you made yourself.

11. more wine.

12. If everything works out fine she'll be be itching for the ol' boudaire.

remember through all of this: she WANTS to be objectified!

Come to Barnsley, half of crap lager and a pack of pork scratchings is all that is required in some parts round here. You will need at least 8 pints of strong lager, such as wife beater.
It will not be a proud moment in your life, and you may require councilling sessions for between 6 and 12 month. This is to get over the shock of when you roll over in the morning and you go:
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :scream: :scream:

I have never done this sort of thing of course!

wildebeast.jpg

Basstrap said:

Girls love a guy with a guitar. it's one of the many irrational fetishes they have

yeah, that's true. i'll never understand why, though. it's just a fuckin gutiar, not a space shuttle or like rocket ship.

Sally is a POM yes, but didn't all this wildebeest stuff start as a thread?

Oh, crap, who knows, who cares. Thanks anyway. Man its hard work picking grapes off the stalk thingie. Why can't markets sell grapes prepicked? :mad:

Because then our grapes would have to be sent overseas where some 20 year old will pick them for 10 cents a day beli.

I called on a wildebeest in your optus thread. I didn't realise there was an epidemic or they had even been mentioned before so I'm sorry.

Ho-hum, another thread about love and how to 'find' it.

I'm going to let you in on a secret basstrap: women want you to stay far away from them. They want you to send cash in advance so they can take themselves out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Western Union money transfer, preferably.

I know this cause... I'm every woman.

it's all in me.

beli said:

What the bloody hell is all this Wildebeest crap? Is this USA spelling? :mad:

No - it's UK English - that's how you're supposed to spell it. Well, that's how the Oxford English Dictionary spells it, and that's good enough for me. :huh:

Oxford English Dictionary
http://www.askoxford.com/results/?v...570&textsearchtype=exact&sortorder=score,name
wildebeest
• noun (pl. same or wildebeests) another term for GNU.

Dictionary.com
3 entries found for wildebeest.
wil·de·beest ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wld-bst, vl-)
n. pl. wil·de·beests or wildebeest
See gnu.

http://www.freedict.com/onldict/onldict.php
Results for 'wildebeest'
Dutch: wildebeest
English: gnu, wildebeest

Anyway I appreciate I've got somewhat carried away with the entire 'wildebeest' thing these last few days. I'm off for a holiday before my sis starts her chemotherapy anyway, so you'll hear no more about wildebeests for a while! I'll confine my wildebeest references to the original post when I return. I've had other things on my mind to say the least, so I didn't realise the wildebeesting had got quite as annoying as it has. :) See you guys later. :wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom