how to DESCRIBE an atomic bomb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Not really interesting

Libera and Ethiopia,

I am just giving a general idea of the differences in economy, literacy rates, military spending etc

And Hey :wave:

^ You can't say Kevin is wrong he is a H20 Distribution Engineer :wink:

^^ Ye the Italians did, but it is on long term colonisation

Countries that were colonies in 1870's

I am alright

Ye I talked to Kate today, she was doing better than yesterday

^ what you think of Kev's job? :wink:

vivalapopedge said:
^^My best friend got home from an exchange program in France, and I call her last night to talk about it, and she tells me that the first thing her dad said to her when she got off the plane was "Your grandmother was hit by a car and died" :sad: She's had the WORST year ever already, her house was foreclosed on, her parents are getting divorced, her mom tried to commit suicide, she couldn't even afford this trip to France, let alone groceries, so she had to win this really tough scholarship to go and, and tons of other stuff :sigh:

^I hosted an exchange student for a program my school did, and my student, Aude, had this :drool: friend named Pierre. So, I was talking to him on MSN Messenger about my friend Briana, who jsut got back from France with the program, and I asked him if he thought she was pretty (I was joking) and he was like "No, I think you're prettier"

:love:

^^Very :confused:

^ What is confusing he is a H2O Distribution Engineer?

< Thinks Ireland is being taken over by non-nationals

The South African whose name I can't spell told me in Maths class(Which has more non-nationals than Irish), about their secret plan :wink:

ahh hope things get better for her. :hug:

christ that's exactly what happened to me last year...well my grandma didn't get hit by a car...anyway things always get better...except when they don't...but i guess they do eventually.

well maybe the same thing will happen to her that happened to me, her parents will be SO broke that in the end they can't afford to get divorced. :happy: :rolleyes:

anyway tell her some fatty u2 fan from atlanta hopes she feels better :)

btw john be nice to the poles. :wink:

you know they said the same thing about the fuckin irish back in the day. and they say the same thing about the mexicans and asians today.

things change :shrug:

at least you haven't got a 2000 mile border w/ virtually no protection and a government that gives out pamphlets on how to sneak in cos they're too corrupt and lazy to try to help their own fucking economy :wink:

you guys will have to restrict entrance eventually of course, but at least it's an island.

Last edited:
^:confused: "Fatty U2 fan"? :lol: I highly doubt that's true, my crazy Russian crew coach is always going on about how rowers have absolutely no fat at all........:giggle:

Although she :love:s U2, she makes me comics featuring me and Edge running away together and Bono's arms falling off.........called "City of Blinding Pain" :lol:

<------------has to eat dinner...........:wave: :hug: Bye guys

<Has decided on his new Display pic for MSN and here it is

10000203.jpg

Bye Kara :hug::wave:

Last edited:
^^^^ Well VG being in the EU that's hard to do, Free movement of people

There is a lot of Poles and Romanians here
And Chinese and Japanese

And bye VG :wave:

< Is all alone in here

Last edited:
true but i'm positive i read that ireland, uk, and one other were the only ones to permit open access to labor markets within the eu. and look...your economies are much more vibrant than those in france and germany, etc who tend to be more xenophobic and controlling of the labor market. just look at your unemployment rate (particularly the unempolyment rate of the immigrant groups you mentioned)...virtually nonexistant. and in france and germany they've got double digit unemployment or near it.

if it becomes a significant strain on your economy people will put a stop to it, but someone's got to fill that level of employment and your economy is very strong right now.

or maybe you're concerned about losing your culture, can't help you there

chinese food >>>>> irish food anyway, no offense :wink:

anyway i am truly leaving now :wave:

^ There is a chinese take away near my house, right next to the Italian chipper :wink: , Chinese food does kick Irish food's ass but the best is Filipino food, the Filipino restaurant is lovely :drool:

And bye again :wave:

< This time I am all alone :wink:

I'm all alone....there's no one here beside me.....My problems have all gone....there's no one to deride me....BUT YOU GOTTA HAVE FRIENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom