How often do you folks listen to U2? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 03-12-2002, 10:18 AM   #16
Local Time: 12:32 AM
I listen to U2 every single day.
The amount varies generally, I might have one of their cds in (always with 2 others, different) or just mp3s (I have my whole collection in one playlist and on repeat and random) so it depends what chance throws up sometimes, which is nice
I dont base what I listen to according to whats one the radio whatsoever. Most (99.9%) music on the radio isnt worth wasting precious seconds of my life over.

look at the moon t-t-t-t-t when a horse runs through dark waters then the pig has no legs.

Old 03-12-2002, 01:50 PM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 10:32 AM
every day...i have lots of tapes for my walkman and theres always at least one u2 tune on it..if i dont listen to them on tape i hum myself a wee u2 tune most days

Old 03-12-2002, 05:19 PM   #18
The Fly
Local Time: 12:32 AM
I really haven't listened to them much over the past 3 months. After watching the DVD a couple of times when it was released, I've listened to them maybe a couple times since. For me, the DVD was the capper to the current tour and album. I'm at the stage where I've heard everything U2 has put out numerous times and I want to take a step back. I want to explore other music and try to recapture the feeling I had the first time I heard U2.
Old 03-12-2002, 06:54 PM   #19
Local Time: 11:32 AM
Pretty much every day I will listen to one song- generally it is whilst I am getting ready for work in the mornings as I will put winamp on my computer on random and there are so many U2 songs on there- so I generally hear one of their songs in the morning- today I heard 'In God's Country'........ but I probably dont listen to the earlier cds as much- I have to be really in the mood for them- like when I want to be nostalgic but I do listen to Zooropa all the way through a fair bit- it is a good drinking album that one
Old 03-12-2002, 07:48 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 07:32 PM
Less than once a month. I guess I ODed. Now it's heavy rotation of Oasis, Radiohead, PJ Harvey, Elvis Costello, and other stuff

"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"