How much does deathbear suck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How much does deathbear suck?

• A little but he's tolerable

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • More than Creed

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I want to gouge my eyes out with a hot spoon everytime I read his threads

• Ban him immediately

• You're crazy I love him he's the greatest !!! :D:D:D

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes, creed.

look at those lyrics. how can anyone ever listen to u2 again after knowing stapp and co. are writing such fascinating works?

Re: wake up

Zoomerang96 said:
its a freaking forum people.

Okay so that is why you went into anti-PLEBA rants on three different forums:rolleyes:

Funny how you can say whatever you want in such a rude manner with such diligence. Yet when a majority of the posts disagree and say that maybe you have gone to far in expressing yourself, you break out with "it's a freaking forum." Like you are trying to lessen the severity and hurtfulness of your previous posts. I am willing to bet that if more of the posts were in agreement with yours, you would have eaten it up, posted more and more hateful things about a group of people you don't know.

Personally, I really don't care what you think of PLEBA, nor do I care what you say about PLEBA as a forum, or as a group of people. I think everyone has a right to express their opinion, and you certainly have the right to make assumptions and stereotypes, and act ignorant about a group of people you know very little about.

So yeah, continue with your little temper tantrums, generalizations, and bitterness, I personally find it amusing. Amusing simply because I know that the things you say are based on what are percieved notions, which ironically enough, are for the most part wrong.

*edited for typos*

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
bonos american wife, your name is almost as bad as mine. that is all i have to say to you.

I'm glad my name annoys you as much you annoy me. And thats all I have to say to you.

alright ladies, if you had taken the time to read my post in my thread at pleba, surely youd have stopped writing by now. but you havent. so, i have every right to defend myself.

*defends

daisybean, you appear to be lost. let me help you.

*gives daisybean a maaaagic potion that will make everything wonderful

daaaaisy....daaaaaisy.... look into my eyes.....im nooooooot gooooooiing baaaaack.....

if you really want me to make fun of pleba more because it amuses you, you really shouldnt tempt me. and the only reason why i back tracked, if you can call it that, is because of pressure from the top. i dont need to get banned, so im mellowing out for a bit.

i couldnt care less if people agreed with me on this or not. it wasnt the point. i had every right to say what i wanted, and i did.

now it is over. please let it die. you can count on me to stop.

end of story.

Christ. :|

Thank you for apologizing deathbear.

I've had just about enough of this whole pleba business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom