How much do you make?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How much do you make

• Less than $20,000

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • $20,000-$30,000

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • $30,000-$40,000

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • $40,000-$50,000

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • $50,000-$75,000

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • over $75,000

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters
How much do you make?

Me? I am not allowed to discuss the details of my job, the agency for whom I work, or my compensation. Stop asking me:madspit:

I'm a student computer tech at the college I attend.

That means good experience but crappy pay.

really interesting poll results....does this mean that most Interlanders make over $40K? Didn't realize we were such a "comfortable" group...

of course, if any of the guys took the poll, it would throw the curve WAY off.

Think anyone would care to confess if they are truly a millionaire?? (no joke). :eyebrow:

TheU2 said:

Why is that?

MT makes more money than me.

CK

I figured that as a cheap whore, you would at least have enough $$$$ to take your real dates out for happy meals:yes:

z edge said:

I figured that as a cheap whore, you would at least have enough $$$$ to take your real dates out for happy meals:yes:

I'm the cheap whore. MT is my sugar mommy.

CK

If you make one of the borderline amounts, could you vote in either category? Wouldn't that skew the results? :confused:

Who are all you rich people, by the way?

Gosh you are all quite a wealthy lot arn't you- acutally I just realised something- bare with me as I am hopeless with maths, but if the Aussie dollar is worth half of the US dollar and I make in the 20,000- 30,000 bracket (in Aussie Dollars) I multiply that by 2 dont I to get the US version?????

OzAurora said:
Gosh you are all quite a wealthy lot arn't you- acutally I just realised something- bare with me as I am hopeless with maths, but if the Aussie dollar is worth half of the US dollar and I make in the 20,000- 30,000 bracket (in Aussie Dollars) I multiply that by 2 dont I to get the US version?????

No, actually you should divide by 2.

Back
Top Bottom