How much are you happy in / with your life ? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 08-14-2004, 09:01 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 01:13 AM
10% ok 90% bad

Hey my life sucks!

Old 08-14-2004, 09:23 PM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 06:13 AM
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic

I like the house I live in, I like my job, nice boss, friends, good school, boyfriend, new kitten, decent grades, fun vacation, etc.

The main problem is the debt issue with the student loans. I work more than pretty much all of my friends combined and I'm still tens of thousands in debt. I work more than my mom and make more than her and still I'm stuck at the bottom of a hole that gets deeper each year. I say what it feels like is that I'm running faster and faster towards the edge of a cliff and I can't see what's over the side. There could be a nice river to dive into (ie, a good job right away, paying off those damn debts!) or there could be a dry canyon......Anytime I'm not thinking about much I start thinking about the money issues and sometimes it gets me pretty down. I also have issues with the weather here 8 mos of the year, but I'm looking forward to moving on in a few years. I also REALLY miss gymnastics. The first few years of college were so hectic, but now that we've settled in, I'm
constantly feeling sluggish and wish I had time to work out for a few hours everyday like in high school.
have you ever checked out the suze orman show? she's a financial advisor and has a show on cnbc I think; anyways, she could probably help out.

Old 08-14-2004, 10:28 PM   #18
Local Time: 06:13 AM
50-50 for me, i am happy in my life but a few months ago I wasn't but an event changed me and now I have something to smile about
Old 08-15-2004, 04:34 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 07:13 AM
There are some things that I wish I could change but I can't so I have to just get on with it.
Apart from some of the bad stuff I am happy. As Salome said I am going places. I get to spend a year abroad next year in Spain & France. I have a great family, great friends. I have lots of options as to what career I want when I finish my degree and hope I will be able to persue the job I really want.
Things could be a lot worse
Old 08-16-2004, 09:34 AM   #20
War Child
Local Time: 01:13 AM
Iam about 90% happy with my life too.After being in the UK for over a month,and doing some soul searching...I realized where my happiness really was at

My life will still have the ups and downs,but then thats life! LOL Its what I make of every day that counts

Good thought for thread

Old 08-16-2004, 09:45 AM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Lara Mullen
I get to spend a year abroad next year in Spain & France.
Hey Lara !

Will you really spend some time in France next year ? Do you already know where ?
Old 08-16-2004, 10:02 AM   #22
Blue Crack Supplier
Local Time: 08:13 AM
Originally posted by U2Kitten
10% ok 90% bad

Hey my life sucks!

Although I probably am in no position to change it for the better for you, I do hope that fortune and happiness is coming your way shortly.

C ya!