How many songs do you have on your computer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
This is really sad. I went through my entire collection, trying to ONLY get highlights.

I have 4275 songs on my iTunes. About 70 purchased or downloaded. The rest all off of CDS. :ohmy:

thrillme said:
Not counting music videos I've downloaded, about 5 or 6.

I prefer the hard copies ;).

I don't have many more than that myself. I just ripped some to make a couple mix/sampler cds, but without those I would estimate I only have maybe 10-12 that I've downloaded. And I hardly ever listen to them either.

My regular stereo and cds just sound so much better. :yes:

indra said:

I don't have many more than that myself. I just ripped some to make a couple mix/sampler cds, but without those I would estimate I only have maybe 10-12 that I've downloaded. And I hardly ever listen to them either.

My regular stereo and cds just sound so much better. :yes:

I've still got them all with me and my stereo. But i was just getting stuff for my iPod and got carried away. :ohmy:

more than 8000 songs, between cds and downloaded but in mexico we don't have i-tunes so you can guess from where they are downloaded

Some of them are copies of CD's I own, but most of them I just "found" somewhere on the internet...... :wink:

Come on RIAA....sue me!!!! :madspit:

enajh2 said:

:ohmy:

I have ripped my entire CD collection to my computer (give or take a few albums and except of my bootleg collection). Today's total is 8173 songs, of which only a handful are downloaded.
I also have around 250 'unsorted' songs (those are downloaded off the 'Net)

957... but it's only a fraction of what i have on cds, good god idk wut it would be if i ripped everything off...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom