How many posts do I really have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
I was just wondering, since I'm frozen. Also will my status ever change? Icelady changed from an acrobat to a war child even though she was frozen at 0, so will I? Am I close to 1000? I have no idea, of course
wink.gif
Just asking, not begging!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Any time you have your posts frozen (which is permanent, I believe), just check your profile. It will say the exact amount. You have 844
smile.gif

------------------
"I dance much better horizontally than vertically." - Bono

Popheart.org

Originally posted by daisybean:
...and you have The Fly status....

Well, actually everyone have more than 20 posts have 'The Fly' status in their profile...
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 05-17-2002).]

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
Thank you for the information! I went to edit my profile but didn't see any. Maybe you all can see but I can't since I'm frozen. I'll just have to keep posting and see what happens at 1000.

LOL Icelady
biggrin.gif

It's probably fairly pointless to say this, but I just wanted to point out you have to click the profile button (the one with the face and question mark) at the top of *your* post to see the post count, not the "edit your profile" page.
smile.gif

------------------
"I dance much better horizontally than vertically." - Bono

Popheart.org

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 05-18-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom