How many pm's do you get a day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

• 0 - :(

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • 1 or 2

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • 1 - 5

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10 - 20

• 20 or more

• Total voters

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member

Of course it varys.. but on average I'd say around 20.

______
:wave: I'm bored

Hey baw I sent you one today :p

lacky?? :laugh:

I'm assuming .. boyfriend.

_____
:wave: half hour to go for what?

:wave: Hi Sicy! I got your PM earlier today!

After I typed my first post, I realized I kind of lied...sometimes I get 3 or 4 a day and more if I reply but sometimes I go for 2 or 3 weeks without one.

The day i become elevated mole's boyfriend is a day you all should all fear, indeed. Especially since I'm a loyal wench.

My purpose in life is to send elevated mole sexy pictures of Thom Yorke, and wash her dishes. It's a hard job but, with help from my insanity, I can get it done.

I enjoy lurking in the realm of interference.com, too.

See you all later.

Usually 5 to 10...sometimes I get closer to 20 though. :crack: I get lots of PM's from PLEBAns...:)

Citric said:
The day i become elevated mole's boyfriend is a day you all should all fear, indeed. Especially since I'm a loyal wench.

My purpose in life is to send elevated mole sexy pictures of Thom Yorke, and wash her dishes. It's a hard job but, with help from my insanity, I can get it done.

I enjoy lurking in the realm of interference.com, too.

See you all later.

Lovely lackey.

Lying%20On%20The%20Floor%2Ejpg

No. He is from Birmingham and therefore says "kipper tie" when he means to say "cup of tea". If you had any intelligence of note, you would know i live 100 miles from there. So, I am not from that particular lineage. Even though I do earn a lot of lineage.

No fighting in this thread please

I only get an average of 1 or 2 a day. Somedays i get none other days I'll get several. I get less now that Sula the computer girl is away. :sad:

I think it's fun to get PM's. They are a nice surprise when I log in. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom