How many pm's do you get a day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many pm's do you get a day?

• 0 - :(

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • 1 or 2

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • 1 - 5

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10 - 20

• 20 or more

• Total voters
tpmexgeltabs.gif

bono-vox said:
get 1-3 a day but if i reply it is waaaay more lol

that rarely happens though :der:
:lol: Yes, it does rarely happen that you reply!

1-3 per day.

FallingStar said:

:lol: Yes, it does rarely happen that you reply!

1-3 per day.

OI!!

I replied to your last Pm but uh it was in Plebans ;)

*i must i must reply to more pm's* :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :eek:

I think its sad when members of this board mock and ridicule authority. :| :shame: :wave:

Lara Mullen said:

OI!!

I replied to your last Pm but uh it was in Plebans ;)

*i must i must reply to more pm's* :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :eek:
:lmao: Yeah, you did reply. :yes:

Go on, hurry! You'll have school soon and can't hang around with those internet freaks like me and other Interferencers! :shame: :laugh:

FallingStar said:

Go on, hurry! You'll have school soon and can't hang around with those internet freaks like me and other Interferencers! :shame: :laugh:

Yeh.....school........revising from Sept for exams in May oh yippeee im so excited....hold me please Im ecstatic...:|

Lara Mullen said:

Yeh.....school........revising from Sept for exams in May oh yippeee im so excited....hold me please Im ecstatic...:|
Hey, but at last you won't get dissed because of a mullet on your head! :laugh: I'm looking forward to it! :mac:

God look at you go girlie with that post count

you go girlie speedy gonsalez you are with yer posting

____
:wave: I like doing this.....I like the mullet......people in my school don't like me anyway :|

Re: God look at you go girlie with that post count

Lara Mullen said:
you go girlie speedy gonsalez you are with yer posting

____
:wave: I like doing this.....I like the mullet......people in my school don't like me anyway :|
I just :sexywink: that fast posting from my best girlie; she's very fast in posting you know. :D

People in my school don't like me as well and that's the reason why they will tease me - but they can kiss my ***! :laugh:

I cant find a word for :sexywink: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

I could tell you a long story about my school chums but its a years worth of rubbish and it annoys me :scream:

I like ya girlie and shall pm you uh...........soon :D :D :D

Lara Mullen said:
I cant find a word for :sexywink: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

I could tell you a long story about my school chums but its a years worth of rubbish and it annoys me :scream:

I like ya girlie and shall pm you uh...........soon :D :D :D
I meant, I looked it up from you, but I wasn't sure if that phrase does exist in the English language - I hope it does... :uhoh: .......that's the first time for months that I can't find the right English words... :eek:

FallingStar said:

I meant, I looked it up from you, but I wasn't sure if that phrase does exist in the English language - I hope it does... :uhoh: .......that's the first time for months that I can't find the right English words... :eek:

What phrase u talkin aboot?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh the sexywink word lol :lol: :lol:

Lara Mullen said:

What phrase u talkin aboot?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh the sexywink word lol :lol: :lol:
Nah, the phrase 'I looked it up from you'. I'm not sure if you know what I mean when i say this...

Back
Top Bottom