How many pm's do you get a day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many pm's do you get a day?

• 0 - :(

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • 1 or 2

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • 1 - 5

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10 - 20

• 20 or more

• Total voters
bullet the blue sky said:
No. He is from Birmingham and therefore says "kipper tie" when he means to say "cup of tea". If you had any intelligence of note, you would know i live 100 miles from there.

you're right. screw interference, i'm going to study up on england right now--this instance-- so that my life can be impacted deeply.:lmao:

well Naya, actually I get around 5,000 too but I didnt wanna make people feel bad you know :sexywink:

Okay my Miss Popularity equal...No problem with sharing the title. *hand BabyG a Miss Popularity crown and a bouquet of roses

b02comingMissU.jpg

:laugh:

p.s: Heath prefers blondes btw...:sexywink:

Last edited:
oooh does he??? where'd you see that? :D

didya see him at the VMA's?? all that beautiful hair, all gone :(
he's still gorgeous anyway though hehe

*hands Miss Popularity equal a crown & bouquet in return

....and if i finaly get one and i reply, i do not get a answer. So if someone wants to PM me and not have the intention to answer my reply, just leave me alone
:rant:

Last edited:
Well, I get tons more than knickers or nayaya...sorry blue angel or naya. :laugh: kidding, kidding!

No really, it is because of all my pm's elvis had to ask for help with running this place. I am so loved here by everyone that I made the bandwidth costs go up by like...0.00013%. I get 1-2 every couple of days. Sometimes less, sometimes more. It depends on who is pissed off with me.
:sad:

Re: zero....

u2loopy said:
I don't get any either. *Note to bonochick: pm's I mean, not the other thing you perv* :D

I can't believe you just called me a perv!!!!! :lmao: :D

Now that I mentioned getting a lot of PM's, I didn't get ANY yesterday! Figures. :rolleyes: Watch me not get any for like 2 weeks now or somethin'! :D

Hmmm...it depends.

Most of the time it's 0, sometimes 1, 2, 3... i think 3 in a day was tops.

:shrug:

I think its sad.. when people count the amount of hookers they sleep with, and then post it here.

:wave:

I think I've gotten maybe 8 or so in total. So, probably about zero/day. :D

Back
Top Bottom