How many of us are dealing with wind chills in the negatives?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
I seriously threw a big giant hissy fit in my driveway today. My car door were frozen shut and it took me an hour to take care of it. I didn't even drive afterwards because the roads were still too nasty and I was exhausted. Picture me bundled up in a big puffy jacket and literally thrashing around screaming in the driveway....I'm sure my neighbors are scared. :grumpy:

I took a hammer to my car today...it was the only way I could get the doors opened. We got loads of ice (and some snow too...oh goody) yesterday and last night and the car was just encased. It looked like a huge ice cube. And I couldn't go anywhere anyway. But I wanted to be able to get in the damned car!

Okay, I'm not too happy right now.

We have a reasonable amount of snow on the ground, and today was pretty darn cold-I don't think it even reached 10 degrees today for a high, and we had wind chills in the negative teens.

However, tomorrow, they're saying our high could be about 40, and on Friday, near 50. This would mean that our snow would begin to melt. And I am not happy about that possibility. So I am hoping that it's colder this weekend than they predict, 'cause we finally have snow in time for Christmas, and I'd kinda like it to stick around for the holiday.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom