how many numbers have you on your mobile memory?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't remember. i let someone borrow it when they went on vacation so i have no way of finding out. i figure ~100. how many of those people do i actually talk to? less than five. three of that five are restaurants so i can order takeout. :sigh:

Nine.

2 for each of my two sibs; my neighbor; the vet; the gallery I'm in; my printer; and my favorite bassist. :)

I never would have thought of posting a thread surveying people as to how many numbers they have stored in their cell phone. Intriguing.

~U2Alabama

KhanadaRhodes said:

:jealous: i wish i had the number of my favourite bassist... :drool:

You would think it would be such a thrill, but I was totally freaked out at first. Honestly, I thought "What on earth am I gonna do with this?" It was months before I used it.

Mr. BAW said:
I've had the same telephone # for 6 years...I only have 4 in memory...the others are in my gray matter...:laugh:

I have 31 numbers on my sim card and use 6% of my phone memory too so I'm not really sure. Like Mr Baw the people I call a lot I don't have their numbers saved. I can remember my relatives phone numbers and our old phone numbers that they used when I was about 6 or 7. I also know a whole stash of mobile numbers for family and friends, even ones they don't sue anymore. My parents call me a lot to ask for peoples numbers when they are out. :laugh:

Hi!

None......us wizards use telecommunications...........it frees up the airwaves that way.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Re: reply

wizard2c said:
carol
wizard2c
:|

Do you type that out every time you post?

You know you can just put that in your signature and never have to type it again :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom