How many interferencers can you easily picture out ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissMaCo

Rock n' Roll Doggie
A really useful question :huh:

I often have a look in the photos thread's first page to check if I'm chatting with a boy, a girl or else :|

But there are some people I can picture out very easily :sexywink:

How often do you look at the pics ?

Trust me, I am the ugliest male Interferencer of all-time. Think of the ugliest guy you have ever seen in your life and multiple that 100 times. That would be me.

MissMaCo said:
A really useful question :huh:

I often have a look in the photos thread's first page to check if I'm chatting with a boy, a girl or else :|

But there are some people I can picture out very easily :sexywink:

How often do you look at the pics ?

I used to look alot...now, very rarely :D

I look at the pics a lot and now that I have met so many people I can pick people out. In Vegas I kept bumping into people I knew. That was very cool. The same will happen in Portland. I have lots of Interferencers as friends and we get together frequently and there are always too many cameras available so there are LOTS of pics.....but now in the bootleg dvds I'm looking real closely to recognize people and it's so much fun! I love Interference! :wink:

Zootlesque said:

U2Man as far as I can tell is cute and fluffy and has a wet nose and floppy ears. :shrug:

You know, after looking at that adorable avatar I'd be really disappointed with the actual person (sorry U2Man :reject: ) That pup is sooooo cute! :cute:

indra said:

You know, after looking at that adorable avatar I'd be really disappointed with the actual person (sorry U2Man :reject: ) That pup is sooooo cute! :cute:

It's true he may want to post his picture but don't change that avatar!

I :heart: sascha!

I met Martha last time I was in Orange County. I recognized her from the photo in her avatar and approached her. That was pretty impressive!

I met Martha too, at the White Stripes concert. Picked her out :wave:

and of course, Windmillane is not pictured in the gallery. Thanks for wasting my time :grumpy: I guess I'll go back to staring out chiz' pic for a while

TripThruUreWires said:
everyone always takes me for a plumber for some reason.
that's the only reason i went and posted a pic of myself.

:lol:...I feel your pain...so many people think I'm female. I guess it's my username. :shrug:

Sometimes I enjoy the confusion, however..:flirt:

:uhoh:

Zootlesque said:

Really? :happy: He lives in Denmark too, doesn't he?

Hey Yims, the MLTR thread sank faster than the Titanic. :sad:

Yep another COOL Dane :happy:

RIP MLTR thread :sad: You will be missed

i recognized schmeg when she almost walked into me at the fleet center (REM concert) last year. but i didn't recognize her enough to yell "HEY!" across the crowd of people. that, and she was heading rather quickly toward the bathroom. didn't want to make her pee in her pants or anything.

Back
Top Bottom