how many holes have you had in your teeth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You mean cavities/fillings?

I dont believe you 0 people dont have cavities.

I have 2.

i mean a hole caused by bacteria that needs to be drilled and filled with amalgam or plastic. :shrug:

Sicy said:
You mean cavities/fillings?

I dont believe you 0 people dont have cavities.

I have 2.

My dentist told me I'm belonging to 0.1 per cent of Germans who don't have any fillings at the age of 18+

:shrug:

At least 5 or 6.
I have soft teeth ...... really. I had to have root canal when I was 15. That tooth was pulled out last year, I'm 29. Now I'm minus a tooth I really fit in with the people around here. At least it wasn't in the front.:ohmy:

U2Man said:
i mean a hole caused by bacteria that needs to be drilled and filled with amalgam or plastic. :shrug:

0 cavities, 0 fillings to date, based on a recent dental exam. :shrug:

Well that's awesome.

I didnt have my first filling until a couple of years ago, which I think is pretty amazing too. My parents were really strict about us brushing our teeth when we were kids.

i had a small one as a kid, and a few months ago i had my first one in 20 years :madwife:

well, i guess that's kinda ok too. :shrug:

cinnaminson said:

I I had to have root canal when I was 15. That tooth was pulled out last year, I'm 29. Now I'm minus a tooth I really fit in with the people around here. At least it wasn't in the front.:ohmy:

Same with me too. I had a root canal at 16 and needed that tooth removed a few months ago and I'm 27. Other than that i have one other filling and I need to get one done but I hate the dentist.

:der: You dont have any wisdom teeth? Or you didnt have them pulled?

I still have my wisdom teeth.

I don't know how many fillings I have, about 2.

I have had one problem tooth since March and have seen the dentist 5 times. It chipped, then the dentist drilled it to my nerve and filled it (which two dentists say was wrong or the worst dental work they have seen). I had a lot of pain and was put on antibiotics for an infection after the original dentist didn't notice it. I went to have it inspected again after more tooth started falling out. The infection was now a massive infection down to my jaws. Now I can't have any dental work done until ever and after taking 6 antibiotics a day my mouth doesn't feel better. One side of it and all my front teeth are sore sometimes. They aren't going to see my again until the end of January and if it needs to be taken out they'll send me to another dentist for that. /neverending tooth story

:happy:

Mine dont bother me so I dont see any reason to have them removed :reject:

Actually, I have 32 teeth. Does that mean I have my wisdom teeth or not?

Any tooth experts here? :lol:

Sicy said:
:der: You dont have any wisdom teeth? Or you didnt have them pulled?

I still have my wisdom teeth.

I think my dentist said I don't have them at all.

That's quiet possible: No wisdom -> no wisdom teeth :wink:

He just said no wisdom teeth, but I didn't ask whether he meant no teeth at all, or if they just didn't break through.
I rather would think he meant the former.

Sicy said:
Actually, I have 32 teeth. Does that mean I have my wisdom teeth or not?

Any tooth experts here? :lol:

I have 28 teeth - had 4 removed for braces and I have my wisdom teeth in (they grew in straight).

lots of fillings...I have lost count.

And as of last month, I have only 1 wisdom tooth left. :wave:

The oral surgery thing was actually way better than a regular trip to the dentist. A little prick in the arm, IV starts dripping sedative, sleeeep, wake up and voila, teeth are out. No flinching from that scary drill sound. :no:

I have no idea. My first cavity was when I was about two years old. I fell and broke a front tooth. The dentist had to fill the hole or it would abscess, but the tooth fell out later since it was a baby tooth.

I've had tons of cavities on my adult teeth. Three problems: my teeth have little fluoride, even though it's added to drinking water here, my molars are really deep in the middle, and my teeth are really close together (a few overlap on the bottom but you can't see). I as supposed to have braces and such to space out my teeth, but we could never afford it. Also, for years we couldn't afford to see a dentist, so my sealants fell out and we had no idea, leaving plenty of cavities.

I just finished getting them all fixed this summer and haven't got a new cavity in probably 8 years, it was just a matter of fixing the damage from earlier on.

Both of my wisdom teeth I've had pulled by my dentist. Really nasty and super painful, but over a thousand dollars cheaper than oral surgery.

Back
Top Bottom